Guys, thin or bigger girls?

My ex husband is now engaged to a girl that doubles my weight and is shorter than I am. So I thought back and almost every ex boyfriend is now with a bigger girl. I'm lanky. I'm 5'11 and 130 pounds. My ex husb said he'd never ever date a bigger girl. I don't think big girls are ugly. Some of the most beautiful women I've ever met have been large women. This soon to be #2 is a very unattractive girl. She has manly features. I know I sound catty and jealous, I'm not. I'm engaged also and I have a baby with my fiance. So I'm good in that regard. I am just confused why men have dated me then moved onto bigger...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both, it more depends on proportions and how cute/attractive your face is.

• "This soon to be #2 is a very unattractive girl. She has manly features" Not a fan of that either, I like it when girls look girly. Cuteness trumps in my eyes.

• At the time he probably was convinced he'd never settle for a big girl, but maybe he found an exception or his preferences changed.

• Cool. Thanks :) that's helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause we now how eatttt Burger's & dick well😉 being BIG babbbby... is not a badge of dishonor, no big boy or girl should EVER feel as if they can't be loved cause they have a belly or some roll's. The way your talking about a man whom u claim to be over, yet spewing hatred for his chick... uhhh yeah I see why that was ended. Everyone say's a lot of thing's I'd never do or say this and that... then 5weeks later it's the total opposite. Shhh happens! Now let them have cheesecake sex and chill. Not everyone is into skinny heffa's bro.

• Whether she is attractive or not, he seems to think so therefore it's not your problem.

• If the media told all of the world start a race war will your dumbass go grab a noose? If the media said here drink this poisoned water supply if can work wonders.. will u buy into it? Don't be a zombie to the system... You're a grown ass (slight in denial jealous) woman. Learn to stop listening to what the got damn MEDIA tells you.

• Lmao bitch I just thought about something can u even read properly... Big baby? I said there's nothing wrong with being big u dumb wench! Admit it you're upset so instead of maning up to this heffa u spew ur hatred for her (with ur scary ass I'm sure of it) on the web! I know I know I'm so cute and I'm big and Rocking that shhh and I think ur extremely insecure that's why ur peanut sized brain couldn't grasp that he doesn't want u, he's probably not a liar, u are... she's probably not even ugly lmao it's most likely u judging from all this bullshit ur trying to convince everyone of. keep posting stuff like this it only make's u look more jelly and irrational than ever. No one here is backing ur views Lmao😂😂maybe u should take a hint... or gain like 50lbs to keep a man cause clearly u have no substance and that's why ur lonely. ur w/a man worrying about another man. I have mass and a decent character I stay blessed. waitttt a minute 😂 keep it up😂😂😂😂

What Guys Said 12

• Sexy is an attitude not a dress size, men are in fact initially attracted to women based on looks but once they open themselves emotionally to a woman and commit, they are more attracted to her personality long term. Men don't really realize what subconsciously they are attracted to until it's explained. Big bodies had nothing to do with it, look deeper, what about your behavior toward your ex's was significant that the relationship ended. Men often check out of a relationship with a woman, when she is constantly subconsciously testing a man due in part by her insecurities, and he feels like he can't win, so he moves on to someone that makes him feel like he's a winner and makes him feel good. It's not entirely the woman's fault it's biological survival, however now that you are aware of this, it's your responsibility to communicate these fears directly, and not act out on them. If you are doing it now, great! If not expect trouble down the road, just because you have a baby with a man, doesn't mean he will stay, ask any single mother. As simple as your question is it's superficial and irrelevant, to relationships, men are really not that shallow biologically, pair bonding is in our nature too.

• I like a woman with meat on her bones.
    1) if she was too thin I would be afraid to hurt her during sex. I am 6' 3" and about 280.
    2) I want someone that enjoys the things i do. If a woman is constantly eating rabbit food or never eats sweets, we won't mesh well.

• I heard that bigger girls or ugly girls tend to work harder to please their man, for example a beautiful women who has a lot of options won't work as hard to keep their man, but a bigger female who has not manny options will work harder, she will become an expert in bed, she will give amazing blow jobs, learn new skills, ride you till ur d*** falls off, lol that's what I have heard and from what I've seen it's true! I've known guys who have left their wives/girlfriends for some ugly girl, when I ask them why they said they were amazing in bed! And they just couldn't get enough

• I prefer bigger women. However I notice short girls smile at me a lot and they creep me out.

• Is this like 4 ft women that creep you out? Lol

• Women under like 5 foot. They just remind me of the women in my family as they are all no taller than 5 foot 2. This one woman at my new workplace she is like 5 feet and half filipino half white same race as me and she's actually cute and I think she's attracted to me but she's just kinda creepy. Reminds me of my sister.

• Ahhh yeah. I totally get that!!! I couldn't ever date a guy with the same name as my brother. Totally understandable

• I don't think it is a trend or anything... just a fluke! Guys as they get older are more concerned about what type of women she is, and women come in all kinds of different sizes and packages. I think it is just the woman they have chosen based on other things rather than the body type.

• I like both 💁🏻

• Most men prefer slim women, a lot of men just end up with bigger women because that's their only option.

• Maybe they were expecting you to be (more) exciting enough, and when they found out you weren't, they moved on?

• I like healthy women.

• I prefer thin or athletic with curves in the right places.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• How about healthy?

• It shouldn't matter to you who he dates after you. Especially if you're with someone else. What he does and who he does it with shouldn't be of your concern.

• Bruh that's what I'm saybg this Butch hurt like a mf #ReoortNeHoeIDC at least she tried. She's really hurt a big girl litterally rolled into the picture๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she better be glad I'm in a good mood and not in one if my usual petty mode's to crush her soul. Just watching her post her propaganda is more than enough to amuse us all

• @Afro-dite9 lol I never get why people ask these questions. Like if anything, you should feel better that he supposedly downgraded. And yes, big girls get love too!

• She's maddd, probably running like 55miles in 3 day's while all the big girlsw sitting back eating large portions of everything and still getting their belly rubbed on😂😂 she only posted this up because she assumed she would get some ignorant fat shaming feedback lmao. Grow up little bitch this is the real world, men and women all are attracted to different thing's. Be easy with the ceasar salads ok? She's 31 and acting like the world should kiss her boney ass... want a cookie mf? 😂😂😂 the post and poster are irrelevant! She knew that Nigga wasn't gone stay with her back ass from day one. Look how butthudt she is about a hefty mf dating her man... she is with another man and has a kid with him for Christ sake. The first step is admiring u have a jealousy problem. Cause that's what everyone is reading!

• They have no standards. Your figure sounds really pretty to me, like a model! I will never understand men who go for less attractive women. I know deep down they will never be happy that way because let's be real men are shallow as F.

• He likes love handles?

• Why do you care who your ex's are with?

• We're still friends (behind her back) but I don't care who they're with. I'm confused by what they say versus what they do.

• People change, besides perhaps he prefers slim women but again, it's just a preference, not a requirement.

• you're 5'11".. no wonder he left u ! ur a man as it is
    men like curvy like rosee divine, sophie dee,