I haven't heard from my boyfriend since this past Friday and I don't think he's going to reach out. Was I in the wrong at all?

This past Friday, I went to go see my boyfriend and it ended with me going home early, by choice. We're both in our late 20's and we've been dating for over 4 years. So Friday I went to go see him after I got off work. We usually talk on the phone everynight; however, I didn't call him the night before nor did he call me. I wasn't mad about that and I didn't call him because I was truly didn't feel like talking on the phone; I just wanted my me time that day. But, I'm that type of person and he knows that and I don't feel that way often. So the following day, that Friday, he calls me when I'm at work (with an attitude) and asks what time i'm coming to see him and why i didn't call him the night before. I told him that I just didn't feel like talking on the phone then I asked why he didn't call (i was just curious), and he said that same thing; however, he said it with an attitude. He was mad at my response to his question and rushed off the phone. He basically hung up on me. I still went to go see him after work and kissed him, but he basically ignored me for awhile until it was time for him to pick up his mom (about 30 mins after I got there). He didn't even tell me where he was going; i had to ask him where he was going and that's when he told me that he's going to pick her up. So, then i asked him if he's going to run erands with her afterwards and he said yes then left. I'm constantly waiting for him while he's taking his mom around to run errands cause she doesn't drive, and it's a little annoying sometimes cause i feel like he doesn't make me a priority. So after he walked out, i just texted him that i was leaving since he ignored me while i was there and was going to leave without notice or anything, and his response was "okay". I also texted him to make me a priority sometimes, which i din't know if I was wrong for that? Thoughts? And his response was just "okay" to that too. I haven't heard from

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• 4 years and you're still behaving like ur dating for 4 months?
    come on man, leave ur ego aside and go and talk to him

• He's just throwing a tantrum. He'll won't let 4 years go to waste over something like this. I think...

• I don't think you were.

What Girls Said 0