Which race do you find more attractive?

Which race do you find more attractive?
In terms of dating or just finding someone attractive.

• Asian/Indian
    17% (8)18% (8)18% (16)Vote
  • European
    30% (14)36% (16)33% (30)Vote
  • Spanish/Mexican
    15% (7)11% (5)13% (12)Vote
  • African
    9% (4)5% (2)7% (6)Vote
  • No preference/other
    29% (14)30% (13)29% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Human is preferred.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think the stereotypical Latina with the black hair and brown eyes and tanned skin are the most beautiful

1|1
    0|0
  • I tend to prefer White and Asian. Im ok with latinas and midlle eastern but I'm generally not as attracted to darker skinned women. I really like the contrast of fair skin and dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Middle Eastern and Latinas aren't really races. Basically you just mean white and Asian since those two fall under that.

• @Joc4Position
      True

• ALL of them. I don't keep racial preferences. I see the individual not their color.

0|0
    0|0
  • C'mon guys Latinas are where it's at

1|0
    0|0
  • No preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Asian and Particular Indians are much more attractive all the way because (1) I am Indian, (2) Indians are have very long cultural history (3) Indians are followers of ethics (4) Indians respect family and family traditions (5) Girls / Females are not considered as tool for sex or as commodity in most societies. and there are many more reasons to support inner beauty and attractiveness of Indians.

0|3
    0|0
  • All of the above and more!

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say that I have a preference. I have been attracted to so many different races. I find every race to have attractive/beautiful people.

0|1
    0|0
  • lmao, let's go ahead and ask this WHITE ass site full of WHITE people.

0|0
    0|0
  • European

0|0
    0|0