How to turn doing homework together into more?

There's this guy I'm really into and he always invites me over to do homework, but that's all we actually do. We always work in his lounge and as soon as we're finished he never asks me to stay and usually says he needs to go do something else (go to the gym, etc). We never hang out to do anything other than study (I've even gotten the courage and asked once but he wasn't able to) and I don't know how to turn it into something more. I know he finds me attractive (we actually have hooked up once but that was like a month ago and we both act like it didn't happen). I'm a pretty shy person and so I don't have the confidence to completely put myself out there. Any suggestions on how to turn it into more than just study dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask for help and make him get close and then lightly lean and maybe he will get the idea unless he's too dense. "like say things like could you come over here closer and like write it out or explain it better?" Stuff thats not too revealing of the cards in your hand. Well thats how it worked for me... your situation might be different lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him you want to study and chill.

• Tell him you want to study each others anatomy.

What Girls Said 1

• Try talking to him about other topics.