Should I date my ex-best friends ex-boyfriend?

So I was recently dumped by my boyfriend and a lot of people have been coming back into my life including my ex-best friends ex boyfriend. They broke up two years ago. And I haven't talked to my ex best friend since two years ago (we got in a fight, tried to fix it, but we never spoke again). But while they were dating and whether I was in a relationship or not, there was always this tension between my friends boyfriend and I (we never did anything or even talked about it) but Here we are two years later now both single and there's still an attraction between the both of us that we've both confessed. What do I do?

P. S. I never see myself being friends with my ex-bestfriend again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see a problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go for it. There is obviously something you need to explore.

What Guys Said 2

• Date whoever u want to date... who's there to stop u?
    Its your life... chose the guy and go out with him and see what happens... and pick the best guy of them all... keep looking for what u want... ;) best of luck.. have fun ;)

• If you can't say it without taking a breath or sounding like it's a word game you shouldn't do it. Just a general rule.

What Girls Said 0