How long should I wait to start a conversation with with this girl again?

First off, this is gonna be long. Ok, so I recently started talking to this girl I'm like madly in love with (she doesn't know yet). The only viable way of me to contact her was through Facebook. I told her she didn't have to reply if she felt creeped out but she actually replied. She didn't answer my question about hanging out probably because of the fact that she hardly knows me. We had a good half hour small talk convo on messenger. Just on stuff like, how come I didn't say hi when she came into my work. I responded with because she was so beautiful I though I was gonna get shot down etc... She responded with a blush emoji and told me I should've said hi. I was like I sure will next time. Then I told her I'd give her extra fries and a free shake next time she came in. Then she was like I gotta get some shut eye I'm like ok. Then she said we'll talk later. I just want to know how long I should wait to have a convo with her again. And this next time I want to ask if she'd be down to hang out again. Can I get some advice please. She is the girl of my dreams.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait around 2-3 days. Don't contact her the same day.

• Ok. That was the plan, maybe even a bit longer 5 days?

• No. Otherwise, she is going to assume that you're too indifferent.

What Guys Said 2

• I told her she didn't have to reply if she felt creeped out but she actually replied.
    I responded with because she was so beautiful I though I was gonna get shot down etc.
    She responded with a blush emoji and told me I should've said hi. I was like I sure will next time.
    Just 3 lines up here i see.. and i can tell u she will never hang out with u ever... and ur still trying to pursuing her by texting her again? wow dude...
    ur treating her like a celebrity ,... there is no way she is ever going to say yes to u... ur waiting hand and foot... just like 99% of guys she meets...
    If u want a shot with her... treat her like an equal... and this time.. ask her out face to face... and if she declines... just tell her "hey if u change ur mind let me know"... and then never call her or text her...
    but reading ur above lines... im pretty sure u have blown it up with this girl

• Man, who the fuck are you to say this shit. I've seen this girl in person 4 times in the last 7 months. How do you expect me to find her and ask her out in person dipshit?

• If u treat her like a celebrity, waiting for her hand and foot, not standing up for urself.. etc..
      she meets guys like u all the time.. wats so special about u? bro... i have been through all this..
      treat her like an individual.. be an alpha male...
      be direct for what u want... and just tell her...
      "hey i find u gorgeous, i would like to go out with u... when r u free?"
      and if she says bullshit like im busy or i won't.. then just say "if u change ur mind let me know"
      and then never contact her... this is the only way u can go out with her..
      otherwise u will end up in friendzone or she will walk all over u

• This is coming from a guy who's culture arranges marriages for Christ sake. Delete your account, buy a rope, learn how to tie a hang tie, and off yourself.

• Man I don't know bro, I think you should of talked to her in person. This might have creeped her out her a little, even if she didn't say so. Just try to initiate conversation with her next time she comes to your job (don't mention the fb convo at all) How often does she go to your job?

• Put it this way I've seen her 4 times in 7 months at my job

• Aw damn nvm then, social media might be the only way to go. If this was recent try talking to her again soon before she forgets about you. Don't mention hanging out until she seems friendly enough to be open to it. It can happen, I've met a girl through social media. Although I must admit I will never do that again. Good luck bro.