What is life like being tall, handsome and rich guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• As soon as I'm reincarnated as one, I'll be sure to let you know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm definitely not rich by American standards but I can check the boxes for tall and handsome. I'm not really the tallest or most handsome guy but that's somewhere to start. I'm also debt free as of now which in Americas economy is kinda nice. So pretty much yeah it's a decent life. I can reach most things in stores and around people's houses. Sometimes ceiling fans scare me. People ask me to model sometimes but almost always come off as untrustworthy creepers. Girls make flirty faces at me and occasionally get brave enough to start a conversation with me while they're drunk but often still can't keep it together long enough to take it anywhere. But I mean I've still been pretty single my whole life. Having looks only takes you so far. Hugs are pretty great. Especially when a girls head is like the perfect height for your chin to rest on it. Shower sex is a nightmare. Really any kind of sex standing up is a nightmare. Sometimes if a girls too short you kind of just completely cover her in missionary. Good pants are really hard to find. People assume the weirdest shit about you because your tall. Doesn't help that I'm also black but still suck at basketball. No one ever believes me until after their team loses. But I mean it's not much different from anyone else's life. I'm still gonna die. Still gotta work a boring job. Still gotta poop and eat. Ya know normal life shit.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know. you should ask my boyfriend.

• I will tell you when i turn into a dude and get $$$$

• bliss.

• the American dream lol.

• having all the girl you want

• All I need is one haha

What Guys Said 8

• At first, it seems great that gals say yes, dates are fun & unlimited in venue and what to do, top of the world.
    Then the competition begins to hack away with lies & gossip in order to share what you've been given until politics drives you down to their level of limited prospects in their little pond.
    My advice is to find a gal and friends that won't believe the crap to come and stay true to them, make a life centered on good people and thus never have to driven out of that nice world.
    Be a saint to others is your payback for these blessings.

• Extremely exhausting and frustrating.

Exhausting is self explanatory.

It's frustrating because you learn so much more about women than your other guy mates, and you can see what they're doing wrong, but they just won't listen or believe you when you tell them what works.

• But would the tips you tell them really work as well if they are not tall, rich, and attractive?

• I lack in the look and height department and it seems I am only attracting people who only care about my money. They are always trying find a way to get their hands on my money.

• See, your mistake is that you underestimate women.

If you think about it, the whole process of attraction is just a human marketing exercise. You want to attract a girl, you have to present and highlight your attributes that she would be most interested in. So, when you put so much emphasis on height, looks and money, you are essentially saying that women are shallow gold diggers.

They're not.

Women are, afterall humans, and humans seek more in their life than just superficial shit. We all seek a connection with people who understand us, we all seek happiness, and fun, and laughter and adventure. These are basic values that everyone looks for, and yet, they have nothing to do with looks, height and money.

If you want a shortcut to dating women, it's much more effective to be funny than it is to be tall/rich/handsome. But the long answer is that you need to give women more credit than just assuming they're all superficial gold diggers.

• I imagine it's like an all you can fuck buffet.

• The life of the top 1% is pretty much what you see in the media when they talk about living the dream. I'm sure it's not as amazing as you'd imagin it but it must be nice right!

• Dream.

• Dunno but it feels good to be short, ugly and poor.

• nooooo

• You just concentrate on other problems. It's like Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Ultimately you either try to become richer or more accomplished or you become philosophical and start to wonder what life is really all about.