Why does he mind when he claims he did not care?

He saw me as a friend and not a lover, yet he was upset i let him go and didn't spoke to him and forgot about him for a while, he put his name in his status so that i know who ''he is'' instead of texting his name to me when i texted him a while back, he just got upset. Why? he rejected me... i wasn't up in his social leageau and now he is dating a new girl whom he referred as ''better then me'' and more from a ''├žlassy backround'' i know its ridicilous...

What Guys Said 2

• Well, that's strange indeed, but I think there is a chance he might have liked you more than just friends, not a lover but just more than friends, but never admitted that.

• If he's that stupid then why do you even care? Forget about the bloke and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• This all just is so sad honestly..😞

• Finding the one, losing him, trying to get him back, nvr knowing if he wants what i do.. Getting rejected, nvr getting responses.. Just talking to myself😓 ... The hardest thing to wonder if youve lost a love.