If you're in a serious relationship with a 29 year old girl is it safe to say she may think you're the one?

I've been dating mygf for 6 months, she's 29 and I'm 26, is it safe to assume that giver her age she really likes me? At that age wouldn't most women be afraid of wasting their time? Given that marriage kids etc takes time and she's getting up there, is this a normal way to look at it or am I just over analyzing this?

• Means nothing
  • Could mean something

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm her age!
    At this stage in my life, I am over the bullshit!
    But putting someone on a flat plate and saying this is the way they are because of their age, is a statement that can be very invalid.
    People are ready for things at different times!!
    Some 29 year olds are over the bullshits, others aren't.
    This comes down to the individual themselves, does she strike you as a woman that is going after what she wants, and is looking to settle down?
    I hear my biological clock ticking, and pertaining to myself, I'd say yes.
    But her answer, could be very different from mine!

Most Helpful Guy

• She has at least 10 years left to procreate. It isn't that far up there.

Being a guy of course is a little different, but I'm not worried about the biological clock thing.

What Girls Said 7

• age means nothing, and every woman is different.

i am the same age as your girlfriend. i don't want any kids and, until i met the guy i'm with now, i had no intention of ever being married. the only reason that changed is because he's very traditional and made it clear that marriage was important to him... and i love/trust him enough that the idea of being married to him doesn't scare me.

(if not for him, i'd be placing an order for my crazy cat-lady starter kit right about now. lol.)

have you talked to your girlfriend about any of this stuff? do you know how she feels about marriage and kids? if not, i would definitely suggest you find out, in order to make sure that you're on the same page.

• You're a smart considerate guy from what I read. Age means a lot and the older you are the more you realize it. It's good of you to notice and think about her perspective. If she is still with you, she likely is thinking seriously about you two long term. Have a convo with her about it? Couples should be able to talk about their goals and future together.

• If you know for a fact marriage and kids are in her plans then it's a perfectly reasonable way to look at it.

But marriage and kids might not be in her plans so you may be jumping the gun.

• It may or may not. I'm not sure if when it comes to relationships of any age, either gender wants to waste their time. The relationship is either progressing or not.

• Why don't you ask if she wants kids?

• Talk to her and ask her, talking about the future together is what couples do...

• Women these days are encouraged to be go getters and build a career. Many women today don't want to get married or have kids.

We don't know anything about your lady except your age, so ask her what she thinks about marriage and kids.

• **her age

• She has a career, steady job a place, most if not all of her friends are engaged or married. She's very family oriented which is the only sign that she may, I've just never asked.

• Sounds like an independent person who has her sh*t together. Maybe she does want to get married and have kids, but you won't know until you ask her because it doesn't seem like she is pressuring you to settle down.
      You could ask her subtly. For example, you could talk to her about her job and ask her where she sees herself five years from now.

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing can be said within 6 months...
    date her for 2-3 years before u decide to marry her or settle down coz people can hide who they are for 6 months... slowly u will get to know a lot about her.

• People don't want to waste their time at any age I don't think. When they do it's usually by mistake.

• 29
    its easier for her to know if ur her one or not
    its harder for u to know if she's lying or not