Would you date a girl with this kind of body type?

If you're generally into skinny/fit girls, would you consider dating a girl with this kind of body type, assuming she has a nice face and great personality?

Would you date a girl with this kind of body type?#2

0|0
2|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. I think she's a little heavier than i'd go. 10 years ago when my self esteem was lower i would have. I don't mean that to suggest she's worth less, but rather i would have been more willing to bend vs. my own tastes, which i don't want to suggest are 'value' in general, only to me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys who are generally into fit girls like them as much for the lifestyle as the look so realistically I'd say no.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Yes. Yes, I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • sure why not, its just dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I mean, it's attractive. It's just kind of a good match or 'ideal' for me, given I'm skinny.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she had as good of a face as those girls and a great personality? sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Don't want to be smothered by fat in bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • No to both of them. I'm not into fat girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if I'm paying for what she eats.

3|0
    0|0
  • We aren't like women where attitude can make up for looks. There's no way I'd go out with a fat slob no matter how nice of a person she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • If we clicked then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely I'm in love with number two

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i would

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I would at least if her face was also pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much tonnage for me, personally. I'd draw the line at somewhere like 40 lbs or so before that.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• i feel like it depends on her height. these women look really tall, therefore they look big just because they have some extra weight on them. if they were like 5'0, they'd look small with a little extra weight which would make them look cute, not big.

0|0
    0|0