Girlfriend Birthday gift ideas?

We have been together for 10months now. My birthday was three weeks ago, she got me a very nice Fossil watch and took me to dinner and it was amazing. Her birthday is in two weeks. I don’t know what to get. I was thinking of getting a really nice perfume (she likes them). I want to get her a really nice dress since its spring but I’m aware of the risk of getting the wrong size and stuff like that. What should I do? Also, I already made her a 3d origami swan with like 1000 pieces of little origami pieces and wrote a letter and put it in that swan. Thanks in advance guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• If she likes perfumes, then sure get her one. As for the origami swan, that's super sweet.

Most Helpful Guy

• make a video wishing her different people from different nationalities and in different language :) It will just make her day! :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Perfume is much safer. And dare i say, more usable, it's something she will wear most days rather than a dress. A lot of it is just as expensive or more expensive than the watch she got you, so don't worry if you think it's not an "equal" gift.

• Head.