How do you feel about saying someone that's not at the same fitness level as you are?

This may sound shallow but I am very into fitness, not for the looks although it's a plus. But I grew up riding and working with horses. Spending the last year working with racehorses so I'm physically toned and strong. Is it wrong to want a partner who values being healthy, strong and fit? The same way that I do

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never wrong to have a preference, also having a partner that has the same interest and goals as you would make the relationship more satisfying I think and exciting, doing things together you genuinely enjoy instead of just sucking it up. I don't think i'll date a man who doesn't take care of himself and his body, I can't stand when people stuff their mouths with the worst foods and don't give a damn, they could be skinny yes but it's so poisonous, but anyway no it's not wrong.

What Guys Said 3

• I think that's fine yes. I'm extremely physically fit. I think we'd have lifestyle incompatibilities if she's perpetually on the sofa in the evening, munching away: it makes you unconscious. For me, it's vital to keep moving.

• Ain't nothing wrong with having someone with the same likes as you.
    My wife and I are both into fitness. She likes toning herself, and I do martial arts regularly. It works for us.

• It's fine.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not wrong. It's understandable.