Should I Give Up on Finding Love?

My track record with women isn't great at all. I'm 25, I've had an relationship but the girl I used to love but I found out she cheated with my former friend.

I'm a nice guy who is a sporting nerd and i hate being a jerk to people who don't cause trouble. I can't be a jerk. I hate it, it's not who I am. I've got a great personality, I'm smart, funny, chivalrous, out going, kind. I'm a nerd and proud of it. But it feels like I'll never find that special someone. I'd love to find a girl who's a nerd like me. Loves video games and movies. Can hold an intelligent conversation. Wears glasses and skin colour, gender or religion doesn't bother me. I just looking for personality.

I'm not afraid of commitment. In all honesty, I look forward to the day I'm a husband and a father. Problem is, not a whole lot of women looking for that these days it seems. They say they are, but most don't know what they want. Maybe I am just not good enough for any woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think giving up on love will make you happy, then sure. Go for it. Your choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• or maybe you're too good for them... don't waste time on women who don't love you for who you are, but question you should be asking is, are you really being who you are? cause if you were you would not be having those problems

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Monogamous love is a bullshit ideal to sell diamonds.

• Aww... you poor indoctrinated feminist

• noooo