How do you stay calm during the first date?

And what do you say when you meet them? Especially if this is the first time you see each other.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I say this to everyone, be the kind of person you already are because it was enough to get the other person to go out with you. If they said yes then they know what they are getting themselves into.

Psychologically speaking she is probably gonna have the same fears you do. "Will he like me?" "What if he thinks I am stupid" etc. That means she's going to pay more attention to herself than you. She is constantly going to be careful what she is saying so she most likely won't notice your nervousness.

• This is really good advice! It changed my perspective. I never thought about it like this.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's not that big of a deal really once your on the date. I would be a lot more nervous with my first Boxing match to make sure I didn't lose

• I honestly think the moments before the date are more nerve wracking but once your in the grove of things and the date is going it's not so bad.

• best advice:
    jack off *what ever u want to call it* more than once :) profit. no joke, u want to make sure there is no sexual tension. u should be golden my friend. u fuck it up beyond that, well shit, get a dating councler ;)