Do farts bother you too much? would you date this girl?

I'm not the most hygienic person on earth but I'm not too disgusting either, but I find it very cool that a girl this beautiful is not afraid of posting this. We all fart of course, but we all have to agree this is on another level.

I would love to date a girl this funny.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'd date her but not if she was nasty about it constantly.
    But it's not like I'd ever fart in front of a person who wasn't family cause even though it's natural and all, I'd get shit for being a female+farting cause its so "unladylike"

What Guys Said 32

• I don't mind women farting around me. I find it so funny when women fart! Also that was a small fart for a woman. You should see what I have seen women let go of. LOL

• Hahaha ! I love a girl who doesn't fit in a box ! 😊
    I think she is funny. Of course, I wouldn't want her to do it at the table at a diner party, but you have to be able to relax and be yourself with someone you love.

• So long as she doesn't have her ass up in my face, I'm fine with dem gasses.

• As long as she's not farting 24/7, I'm ok with that.

• I find it really disgusting. Girls farting is an instant turn off. I remember in high school this one popular cheerleader used to fart in classes and then always happened to be the first one who was like "eww, somebody farted" and then tried to pinpoint others. It always happened wherever she was around so I quickly figured out it was her by observing. So disgusting. I wouldn't even touch these girls no matter how hot they are. Hygiene is very important to me. Sorry not sorry.

• Only if that was not a regular part of our relationship lol. Not sexy. But if she likes to do it just to bother her brother, then ok lol

• God, I almost threw up after watching that...

Anyway, as long as she's not doing it 24/7 and not near me then I'm fine.

• As long as
    1) She doesn't fart in my face
    2) She's not farting 24/7
    Then it's fine. I'm sure this applies to everybody

• eh we all have to fart... so as long as she doesn't do it all the time I would be okay.
    but not a fan of farts, men or women...

• She has a cute face. The video is hilarious. Date her? Probably not because she looks like she's under 18.

• No problem, except if there's some non-stop farthing. Otherwise it's funny indeed :D

• It's not a big thing to me. I would hope that shed spare me if she knew it was gonna be a bad one, but generally a girls farts aren't going to bother me much.

Yep, I'd date her.

• I have a younger sister who is by far more gassy than me. I don't see why another girl ripping ass would bother me.

• girls don't fart

• No they don't bother me. I fart too. As long as anyone with a fart loaded is conscious of where they are and don't let one rip in the middle of a crowd or something like that. Do it privately or with family.

• No I don't like when Girls fart it's nasty lol

• not at all

• Let's say she won't get laid much if that video go viral, that's gross dude

• Yeaa it's OK to fart as long as you are not doing it on purpose.. Lol..
    Yeaa I would date her..

• I'd date her in a heartbeat.

• Of course I would date her. We all fart so why shouldn't she?

• No way Jose... that's too much for me to endure :P

• Disgusting.

• It's smell that I gave a problem with... lol. but accidents do happen

• I'd put a ring on her finger 😍

• It's funny but sounds like a wet fart lol

• I would love to date this girl for sure.

• beans mmmmmm

• Nope

• Farts happen. I'm neutral.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 3

• Ew some respect please lol 😖 Yeah it would bother me haha!

• I found a guy on CL back when I lived in DC who was willing to pay $60 for a girl to fart in his face for 20 mns lol

• good money but I couldn't do it for that long, and I brag about having a nice diet XD

• forget the fart, that s the cutest laugh ever xD