Would you date an extremely ugly girl if her personality was amazing?

Lets say this girl has everything your looking for except lookwise. Lookwise she's tragically ugly would you still date her?

• yes for sure
  • no way
  • maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• physical attractiveness is an important part of any relationship. there was a girl I dated, and she told me how she dated a guy that was extremely unattractive and she said that she would close her eyes and imagine something else during sex. So I believe physical appearances play an important role in dating. That being said appearances are not everything. I dated an extremely good looking woman and she would ask me every DAY what year it was (it was ridiculous I couldn't handle that)... So in my opinion balance is key. Just find someone who you click with that's whats important.

• hahah why?

• oh ): Maybe she try to be interesting?

• Hahahah... lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a little of both (:

What Guys Said 27

• No I would not date a girl who was ugly in the extreme no matter what her personality was like.

I can't shove my cock into a personality.

• hahahhah this is the best comment ever. I posted this because my friend and I were talking about it but I agree with you, to date someone you have to be attracted to them

• At least a bit yeah

• I tried that once, never will again.

• ooo why?

• Same here. I tried once, and I ended up hurting her cause I couldn't look passed her looks.

• @AleDeEurope Yep. It's when you realise that looks are actually more important for a relationship to work than people tend to think.

• No way. Personally is good, but looks matter too. I don't see the point of being with a girl that I'm not physically attracted to, I would be just lying to her and to myself.

• I would not. I don't want to date somebody I'm not attracted to and I don't want them to have a partner who's not attracted to them.

• Yeah maybe, but that's kind of the one foot out the door relationship. Where your hoping something better comes along fast

• I notice that I am attracted to females that are clean, dress up, put on lotion, take care of themselfs, even if they are ugly I still find them attractive because I really love clean girls, I love it when females take showers everyday, wear perfume, shave, wear that lotion that leaves their skin soft, do their hair and nails, I think it's so hot and that turns me on, so if she is clean, smells good, has good hygiene yes I would date her

• Guys are visual creatures... Looks matter a lot to men.. Maybe not so much to women

• The first condition to date is physical attractiveness.

If she is not attractive to me, it's a no-go.

• Obviously not.

• I would like to be friends with her, but I wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone I'm not attracted to. Just like I wouldn't date a man with a great personality. I can be friends with him and still enjoy his personality.
    I know it sounds shallow, but personality doesn't make or break my attraction to a woman

• No. I need to be attracted to her. I'm not saying she has to be a model, she doesn't, but I have to find her attractive as well as the personality.

• What does her body look like?

• No way. They only get worse over time. Don't be with someone you're not head over heels attracted to - it's relationship suicide.

• If she looked like something that crawled out of a sewer pipe then probably no. She's got to be attractive on some level. Then again I prefer a girl woth brains than looks. Looks only keep you going for so long then you get bored.

• No, because I would not fancy her and I would not want ugly children, if a date led on to more.

• There is no such thing as an unattractive woman, only a lazy one. Marilyn Munroe

• No I wouldn't, looks matter a lot to me

• No, sexual attraction is very important.

• Nope
    Not at all

• I get more attracted to personality than looks.

• Yeah.

• Nope, I'm looking for a girl that is hot and likes the same things that I do.

• No, I gots to have arm candy.

• Why not? Of course I'll date.

• i bet you are not half as ugly. plus, inner beauty transforms outter beauty too

• How's her body?

• No, physical attraction is just as important.

What Girls Said 7

• I think people are kinda missing the point here. You never said "would you date someone you weren't attracted to?". You said "would you date someone who was ugly?" and those are actually two very different things, simply because what's ugly to you, isn't the same as what's ugly to someone else. I work in retail and 99% of our customers are couples. I see guys with some of the UGLIEST girlfriends I've ever freakin seen. And that's being generous. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So i guess.. in a sense... your question is a trick question...

• I know I wouldn't date an unattractive man. I can't imagine myself getting physical with a man I find unattractive.

• While physical attraction is not the most important thing for me, it's necessary. It's what initially draws you in.

• 99% of men won't do that. Also how ugly can someone really be without being able to improve something? They could always eat well, exercise, take care of their skin and teeth, could wear a little makeup to improve. I find it really difficult to find most people extremely ugly to the point of no return.

• no. i care more about personality then looks, but if a guy is just FUUUGLY, he is not happening. sex is a really important part of a relationship.

• Sadly... men go for looks 😕 most of the time...

• The truth is most men would not, and those who said yes are probably not very attractive themselves or straight up lying. Trust me, men are incredibly shallow and pathetic. Why do you think so many of them date bitches and trashy chicks? Plenty of men stick around with a horrible girl and say oh she has a nice personality, yeah right, more like she's putting out.