Guys, he saves and shares naked model pics, do all guys do this? Is it normal?

I have a boyfriend and he's great BUT he's following all these naked model sites on his tumblr and instagram. I'm fine when he's scrolling through tumblr and there's lots of naked girl pics since he follows the sites. I Understand And I actually joke with him about it but he recently reactivated his instagram and he often clicks like on the pics and I see them on my feed. I'll be upfront I feel really jealous. I mean one thing is casually scrolling and seeing it and another thing is liking it for the world to see. Not only that but I found a pic of a naked model saved on his phone and he made a fuss about erasing it. Am I wrong to feel jealous? If he says am so sexy and great why aren't i enough and he has to save pics of naked girls? Are all guys gonna be the same or is it just a few guys. I wanna know what guys think cause obviously girls will be biased. Thanks

3

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's wrong if you're in a relationship

• I dont see anything wrong with it. stop being paranoid.
    Guys will be guys.

• He only looks at softcore porn? Wow, he has restraint :O !