Do I deserve better?

Do I deserve better?
Okay so I m 20 and he s 21 and we have been dating about 12 months now. He is very nice and we both have our bad times like normal couples. Sometimes I feel like I do a lot more for him than he does for me. Just the other day he sat there watching tv while I cleaned up his mess and I even got him food, and then if we go out and both of us are hung over in the morning I m always the one to go buy him something from the shops even without him been hangover he just watches me go and get him stuff even at 12 at night (I have no car either) I have talked to him about all this and he said he can t think about anything he s done for me it s all been me and he said he d change but he hasn t. He didn t even get me anything for my birthday and then 3 weeks later on his birthday I spent a lots of money on him. I feel like he takes me for advantage and he knows that. He complains about missing his friends and that he s gotten closer to me than them. At one stage we were going to try for a baby (past 4 months) and now all of a sudden he s like go on the pill. I just don t know what to do anymore I love him but i feel like a piece of shit like who doesn t want to be treated like a queen specially when you do all this crap for him

What Guys Said 1

• Personally yes I do think you do deserve better

What Girls Said 1

• I think you deserve someone who puts the same amount of effort that you put in your relationship. You have already discussed things with him. He doesn't seem to realize it. You should dump him for your sake, otherwise you are going to end up miserable.