Girls, What sort of guy would you choose to be with?

In terms of solely his appearance in terms of body hair what sort of guy would you love to be with and what sort would you never date no matter even if he is last male alive?

1. Naturally minimal hairy. Very very less lower leg hair and he can only grow mustache and nothe else. Other parts are as smooth as yours.
2. A very hairy guy all over including his torso and shoulders but he keeps himself waxed smooth all over including legs and arms.
3. Naturally very hairy guy all over and he isn't bothered to wax or shave anywhere on body. He keeps a light stubble on face.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Numero 3

• Type error? Or you read the options wrong.

• There u go bud Lol I've been exposed

• Thanks, now go back to anonymous :)

What Girls Said 5

• Guy number 1.

Being hairy and fat are two things I simply can't close my eyes to.

• I agree ewwwwwwwww to hairy man. They deserve to die sex starved! ;)

• Oh, you wax your boobs and stomach? Ok. That's why your boobies and belly is always hairless shiny! I got the secret!

• Well daaah! :D I have some hair around my nipples and I'm regularly taking that off. Luckily I don't have visible hair on my stomach, so I'm good there at least. Then there's legs, arms, armpits, pussy, asshole and trimming eyebrows. A lot of painful work there! Some girls have hair on their whole body so they have even more work to do. And let's not even start on how fast hair can grow.

• I would have to go with guy #1.

• Love: 1. I like stubble, though. Chest hair is okay.
    I don't know how to respond to 2. and 3. I feel like they are the same because I don't think anyone can keep up the waxing forever.

• I agree. Option 2, 3 are those men whom women would not date or have sex with even if he is the last man alive in earth. Women would rather choose to masturbate and finger themselves.

• So just to clarify... I said I do not know how to respond to. Also, I am not taking personality, charm, and sense of humor into account. This is, as you asked, solely based on appearance. Personality does influence a lot of a man's looks. Guys are a lot more visual than women. (Yes, there are the superficial women but, I hope you get my drift),

• Why trying to cover up now? It's OK, even if I was a woman I would never date a hairy man ever , even if he waxed it. I would have chosen only less hairy naturally

• i'm African we aren't naturally hairy so number 1

• Yep, guy number one