Looking at other girls?

I asked my boyfriend if he looks at other girls and fantasizes about things and he said yes. That bothers me, but should it? I mean, I know there are prettier girls in the world and I know for a fact he isn't cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of those things where even though he's giving you the honest answer... as a boyfriend.. he broke rule#1.

No girl is prettier than you, you are his everything and the only pair of tits he wants in his face are yours because he loves you.
    - now.. realistically... not true but he needs to maintain this regardless.

You know it's not realistic but... if he had said this, stuck by it... you'd be happy right, probably knowingly it's not true but you like to pretend this is the case.

"That bothers me, but should it?"
    - Yep, you and 100% of other people would've liked to hear that you're the only one for him. Sometimes in life.. ignorance is bliss. He'll learn one day, sometimes in life, you have to play the game and not be so naive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shouldn't have asked lmao but if nothing else it shows that he's an honest person lol

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing you can do about it. The same desires that brought him to you are still active. He's choosing to control them but he's gonna look and fantasize. It is reasonable for you to ask him to 1) no leer or stare when he's with you, and 2) to not tell you about it. That is unless you'd get turned on by it. Some gals do. Just be confident.

• don't ask questions you don't wanna hear the answers to. when will people learn? and newsflash, just because we get girlfriends, doesn't mean we stop seeing hot chicks.

• He is being honest with u... and as long as he ain't cheating u... i dont see a problem in this.

What Girls Said 0