Uncertain about my Arab boyfriend... Need serious opinions!!! HELP?

My boyfriend is from saudi arabia and I'm Asian American. We have known each other for about a year but started dating 4 months ago.. Everything is going fine and we are really happy with each other. I read A LOT on the internet about how arab (he's muslim) can't have girlfriend, can't have sex and stuffs like that. Anyway he said that I will be his last and he is going to work this out. We are going to the same college right now but I am graduating on May and he is going back home to continue for his medical school. He asked me to wait for him 3 years after he is done with his medical school and he will come back to marry me. I am really doubtul and uncertain about this but I wanted to trust him at the same time.. And i dont know why sometimes it seems like I'm such a secret! However, his cousin and few of his close friends know about me and we did hang out with each other.. He made food for me when I was sick, brought me to my favorite football team game, brings me to eat whatever I'm craving.. takes me to school every morning, run errands for me.. and we had sex (I know that its wrong for him) but he say he treats me as his wife and his last.. He cried once when we were talking about how we are going to be in a long distance he's afraid that I might leave him for another guy and stuffs like that.. I do trust him but not a 100% and I need opinion on this casue I dont wanna get hurt and wasting my time for the coming 3 years.. HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you are a secret, if his parents found this out they would kill you both.

• but his sister knows about me.. and he wanted to introduce me to his mum as a friend first and then work from there onwards.. and his brother married to an American..

• Assuming you also become a Muslim

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wouldn't date someone who doesn't share the same belief as me. It's too complicated. This is why whenever an Arab man approaches me, I'd ask what is his religion. If he's a Muslim, I wouldn't want to know him more other than as an average friend. I'm dating one now but he's a Christian and our family know each other well.

From your descriptions, I don't think he will marry you and yes you're his temporary girlfriend. He sounds so secretive about his life.

What Guys Said 4

• Muslims are not allowed to marry non-muslims, stop deluding yourself.
    Keep checking out your options.

• I believe 3 years is a lot of time. I wouldn't wait that long.

• his culture is too different... dump him

• Yeah.. don't deal with that muslim rule stuff... he'll put you in a sheet.

What Girls Said 0