I turned 21, is that considered old?

I'm just curious to see what you have to say because I feel old xD

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You're still a young girl. I believe a person can have most of the physical benefits of a young person most of their life if they take care of their body, especially with healthy lifestyle choices. I plan on staying young into my 50s, 60s and hopefully 70s and even possibly 80s.

What Guys Said 38

• I'm actually 34, but I don't feel old. Age is just a number, if you think and feel you are old, then you maybe it is considered. I don't care I can be 65 or 80 and still feel like I'm in my 20s and 30s. I think feeling old is just in our minds and heats.

I've learned tell myself this and remind myself over and over again that:

"I'm old. Not Obsolete."

• No. I don't think even 60 is old these days, unless you want to be, whereas when I was young I thought people who were 50 were getting old! You may mean that you feel more grown up, mature than your contemporaries. That would be normal as we all grow up at different rates.

• You're still a kid :p

• No. If you think you're old, then I'm a damn dinosaur. I don't feel that old most of the time. I do feel my age, however.

• 21 isn't old. it's ancient. I hope you're shopping around for grave locations, coffin costs, and life insurance. You only have so much time left!

• yep, time to retire :P

• nope, not old at all. I'm fucking old, lol, but not you.

• Yep. Too old for me!

• Aye, you're over the hill, one foot in the grave! Bloody past it! You old codger! Ready f'knacker's yard you are!

• Nah you're very young
    And we don't become old until we start feeling we are old :P

• damn... i must be ancient.

• It's relative depending on who your talking to. On the grand scheme of things your just a kid. To me your still just a boy learning to find your feet. To a high school person you'd be old I reckon. Depends on who you ask. Life and perspective change with age. Don't hang onto one stage. Let it go and live the next. People only get depressed about being old when they walk into the future facing the past

• Yes in 200 years ago.

• Considered prime for most people.

• Yes. You're old now. Time to give up sex (If you had even thought of it at your advanced age). May I suggest knitting, darning socks, and lots of tea and toast as a substitute?

• lol no. Each year from now is going to make a difference on your general perspective on things. Learn from what your "adulthood" has to offer and just take things a step at a time.

• Duh. Check out my age line.
    I'm a winner, always have been. Loving life more than ever. Cush job, big $$, beautiful wife, grown kids, all the fun stuff one could possibly imagine.

• Hahaha... You're a child. :P

• Old? Old? Are you serious? I wish I just turned 21... I'll be 36 soon :(

• Haha no not at all.

• Nope young lady.. You are still young!! :-D

• Old for wht?

• I felt the same way lol, i didn't feel old tho haha

• Old enough for me.

I'm super old

• I think I'm gonna add you to my "to kill" list :)))))

• No, just legal girl. Long way to go. . . enjoy the ride

• Everyone's old in some way or other.

• yes... 21 is positively ancient...

• your hot af

• More from Guys
    8

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more