Guys, Guys - what would you think if a random girl messaged you?

Say on Facebook/Twitter? Someone you're friends with but don't actually know in real life. Would you think she's weird for randomly messaging you, or would you try to carry on a conversation?

I should've also added that the girl is interested in him/thinks he's attractive but doesn't want to come off as creepy haha

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use social network sites, but I wouldn't care one way or the other so long as they were not trying to sell something. People join social networks to put themselves out there for everyone to see, and to connect with other people for any of a number of reasons. If they think it's creepy for someone to network with them on a social network, then they shouldn't be on a social network... It's just a user account that you can ignore/block if someone acts weird, it's not like the person is sneaking in your window sniffing your underwear while you're sleeping.

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing special, I'd most likely just answer.

• I'd think nothing of it.

• I'd try and message back. I take kindly to such events.