Guys if your girlfriend fell asleep on your shoulder what would you do?

1|0
2|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww! play with his hair haha!

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably run my fingers through her hair or twirl it in my fingers, and if in a position to do so wrap my arm around her. Lean back and fall asleep myself.

Or just wait until I could move her into a more comfortable position and put a blanket over her.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• She trust you enough to let herself go to sleep on your shoulder, so the best thing to do will be, hold her tight and enjoy the moment. She is in a fragile stage, letting you watch over her. That's sweet!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I'd wait a bit then slowly lay her head down on the couch.

1|1
    0|0
  • Try to maintain the position so that I don't wake her up

2|2
    0|0
    • Why maintain that position when you can beat her up?

• @ShayanMortazavi1

Yeah she'd only be there after a Valium crash anyways. If she's falling asleep on you, your girl is "low energy." Like the Bernie Baby.

• I let her sleep and enjoy the moment.

1|1
    0|0
  • kiss her on her forehead , possible play with her hair. if she was making you uncomfortable try guiding her slid down and put a blanket on your lap so she could use it as a pillow.

1|1
    0|0
  • Play with her hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pull her in tighter and let her sleep... she is so beautiful when she is sleeping :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would let her sleep until my shoulder got tired. Then I pick her up and lay her on a bed.

1|1
    0|0
  • Um... let her sleep on my shoulder? However, if I have things I have to do (cook, do laundry, etc), then I'd gently lay her head down or put her in bed and cover her up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stroke her hair and face and whisper "soon". If she wakes up abruptly act like nothing happened. When she falls back asleep whisper in her ear "soon". Leave it up to interpretation

0|0
    0|0
  • How am I laying, on the back or on the stomach? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Falcon punch her ass

0|1
    0|0
  • Lay her down and put a cover over her

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll be awake wet

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost all of us will let her sleep. If she either passed out or felt so comfortable with me that she fell asleep, I don't plan to wake her up. I'll stay still as long as feasible before trying to move her to a more comfortable position.

1|1
    0|0