Why a lot of person wouldn't date a person who smoke?

it never disturbing me personnaly

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you hang out with a smoker for too long and you will smell like smoke even after you take a shower and even if you just put your clothes on they need to go in the laundry immediately.

• I'm with smokers always and I don't smell like cigarette

Most Helpful Girl

• IF he smokes cigarettes, I'm not into that. It's not good for you and I don't want to 1) smell it and 2) see you deteriorate because you smoke so much. I don't care if you smoke bud, but cigarettes are a no no. Now, if I didn't know they smoked at first, then I'd continue dating them, but if I knew right off the bat, I wouldn't go out of my way to try and date them.

• smoking didn't make you sick, my grandmother, father and mother smoke and the are not sick so

• Smoking don't get people sick and don't do people around it sick, that's bullshit, my doctor tell me it and so my health class. That's just a way to tell people to stop smoking cause he can make some little problem on weak people. if it was so dangerous he'll be forbidden like weed

• Okay, bud... whatever you say. Obviously, all the textbooks are wrong and all the research and evidence is wrong as well. You are completely right!

What Guys Said 3

• They could develop all sorts of sicknesses, that I would then blame on smoking. They smell like smoke, their cars, clothes and everything smell. Their breath smells terrible, probably kissing would be nasty. So many reasons

• That' s not true at all, I date guy who smoke and it's never disturbing me. That's just a generalization

• Your not sick because of smoking that's false, my doctor tell me it

• Some people don't like the smell of a cigarette

• Just for this reason?

• no problem for me

What Girls Said 0