I come from conservative Jewish parents, but i'm starting to fall for a Muslim Palestinian. Should I just go with my feelings & get with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, do you really like him and think he is a good person for you, so that it is worth the risk? And do you think you won't get huge problems with your family? I mean, I'm sure there are not gonna be fond of the idea at first, but maybe some Jewish parents will respect your choice at the end? So I don't really know, only you can decide based on your situations.

I'm Palestinian too and I think that most Palestinian men would be really serious about such relationship, even though such relationship is really rare in the Palestinian-Jewish community considering all these political problems. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but its always cool to see another Jew here! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you need parental support (aka money) I don't see why not. It's a point of no return though...

• If you want to be locked in some muslim village and/or whipped then go for it. :)

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../aceh_1730114c.jpg

• You're falling for one of the most untrustworthy people in the world. As I just said in another question: Women. Dumb and naive creatures with no sense of in group loyalty.

What Girls Said 1

• nine times out of ten non-muslim woman with muslim man relationships don't work out long term because of religious differences. you could be that one of out ten exception but i wouldn't hold my breath