What's the deal? I used to be sigle all my life and barely any guy noticed me. I started dating a classmate and now I have turned into a man magnet?

For 27 years I was virtually invisible to the opposite sex. No guy ever noticed me. After years a classmate asked me out and now we are in a relationship for about 3 months. The thing is that wherever I go now, some guy hits on me or people who don't know about my boyfriend suddenly try to set me up with someone. These things never happened before and now I just have to reject guys... What's the deal with that? I haven't changed one bit but now I'm suddenly "attractive" for no reason...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the law of attraction.
    I've noticed the same thing myself... And it has to do with your mojo.
    When you're in a relationship with someone, you are glowing... it's almost as if though you are releasing some kind of pheromone to attract the opposite sex... the vibrations you are putting out our Good Vibrations therefore you attract others that want to be a part of that vibration.
    I don't know how or why it works that way I only know that that's just the way it works.

What Guys Said 3

• Something must change with us when we're in a relationship because I noticed this to when it happened to me. I'd never get looks from women when I was single and when I got in a relationship, all of the sudden like every woman that passed by me was looking at me? Don't know what it is?

• maybe you got better looking attracting your current boyfriend, and due to this recent attractiveness you also ended up attracting other dudes

• Ya you have you probably got more confident

What Girls Said 3

• I hate when that happens. Last year, I was unnoticed in high school and when I was no longer single, my former crush started talking to me (whom I was obsessed with so much until my ex), a lot of football players took interest in me and a bunch of guys who dismissed me as boring in the past all of sudden wanted to get to know me. I virtually have no idea why guys or girls chase after someone who's in a relationship and whom they ignored for quite some time.

• People want what they can't have. Or perhaps now that you are in a relationship you seem more confident, happy and glowing, which in turn attracts more men to you.

• That's pretty odd to be suddenly "attractive" and haven't done anything.
    Perhaps guys are lowering their standards now? lol