Is this a good "Ask Out" Letter?

Is this a good

• Yes
  • No (Why?)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, the lesson to be learned her is not to post a letter like that with you real name on it for the world to see. You have a lovely Facebook page, by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I hate when a guy doesn't ask me out verbally. If we're on the phone and asks if we go on a date or even text it sure that's fine but being together, I'd rather that he'd ask. I don't want to speak for men but it might be the same way. To me it comes off as if you don't have balls to talk to me and be sincere and be serious about being together then don't even try. Just ask him if he wants to hang out or get some food sometime or something like that I wouldn't jump into the relationship. Good luck though <3 (also don't post your full name on sites like this, not a good idea!)

What Guys Said 13

• I would say talk to him straight..
    just tell him "hey i find u cute, wana go out sometime?"
    dont project ur high interest on him... maybe he doesn't like u that way.
    U can only get an answer when u ask him out.

• Yeah I think if I received this I would feel a little awkward. It's best to get to the point and show strong self-confidence. The letter is not only long, but it also doesn't portray that self-confidence. Keep in mind that you need to maintain respect for yourself so he can respect your proposition. That being said, you know this guy and I don't.

• First off... personal question... what exactly do you mean by cute? I've been called that before, and I've never truly understand what it means when I'm called that.

Back on topic... I'd definitely have responded favorably to that letter back when I was in school... hell I'd probably still respond favorably to it now. A girl directly showing interest in a guy is rare... it should happen more often in my opinion.

I'd go for it.

• What is this?
    Talk to the man. If you are not mature enough to actually ask someone out, you are not mature enough to be in a relationship.

• You know him better than we do, if you think it's something he'll respond to go for it.

• needs some work

• Don't understand why girls find this shit cute.. I'd be like tl;dr

• Pathetic.

• It's great. I would be happy if I were the guy.

• TLDR. No. Don't send a stupid letter.

• You don't ask someone out by writing a letter. You talk to them.

• Because you should just ask him out in person

• There's no such thing as a "asking out letter".

Talk to him in person and ask him out

What Girls Said 8

• It is horribly awkward

• I think the way you have written this is in a talking tone.
    In mho I think you should just talk to him and tell him, because these things sound better said than written.

However to intrigue him you should slip him a note saying "Hey, can you meet me in [Place] at [Time]. Oh come alone please :) thanks. Text me [Phone Number] to let me know."

That way you'll get his number too ;)

• I wouldn't send it.

The first thought I got is in years to come you are going to feel extremely awkward and embarrassed that you ever sent this letter.

Given that you are 13 and I'm going to assume that Aiden is 13 too, kids can be cruel and he would make you a laughing stock if he showed this to anyone.
    The best way to go about it is just go up to him and ask him out. Doesn't have to be "will you be my boyfriend?" it can be "hey, you interested in getting a mcdonalds sometime?"

• That's really done badly and without effort. It just seems too kiddyish and ditsy. You should write it with sincerity, telling him what you've noticed about him that touched you, what you appreciate and admire about him and when you started to have feelings for him. Make it about him, not about your craziness, because that's self-centered, and it benefits him In no way.. Sorry~

• just go up to him and ask him. Saves ya so much work!

• Reeks of desperation dude, it's awkward to ask someone out like this.

• It's cute :)

• that's cheesy as fuck
    just tell him straight