Is my co worker interested in me? or is it all in my head?

I've been working at my workplace for over a year and there's this guy that I always thought was cute but he never really talked me to all that much. I even started to think he disliked me because he would talk to everyone else except for me. It's weird because he's always standing up for me at work and he told me one time that anyone would be lucky to have me as a girlfriend. Some days he would come in and say hi and sometimes he wouldn't talk to me at all. But recently I noticed he's been going out of his way to talk to me or tease me in a mean way, I caught him looking at my butt a few times and yesterday I was wearing an oversized hoodie and he said: Why are you wearing your boyfriend's clothes? So I laughed and said I don't have a boyfriend, it's my brother's hoodie. The thing is he has a long distance girlfriend but things aren't the best between them so I don't know if it's just all in my head, maybe he's just being friendly? or is he interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you'll have to find out by yourself. Try to start a short conversation about any topic if he is really interested he would keep getting out of his way to have communication with you. You said you caught him staring at your butt that is a good sing.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is kinda interested, but doesn't know how to deal with it since you're not prob showing much interest like flirting with him. So, he's being safe that way by talking some day and not the other. Could be also trying to be friendly because maybe your shy or sth. But my guess is the 1st

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he is interested in you, he doesn't talk to you because he may be nervous and not know what to say, he told you about the hoodie to see if you had a boyfriend,

• I think he is still deciding if he likes you more than his girlfriend. On a side note... *jots down something in his little black book* ... I just learned a new approach.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like he likes you but hasn't expressed it yet. It's definitely not all in your head.