He contacts me once a week, what does he want?

So I met this guy when I was interning a few months ago. Since we came from the same city, we had a lot of mutual friends and also similar interests, so we talked a lot. to the point where people around started to tease us (we would also watch things together at work when we had nothing to do etc). our intern team was very close, we had a number of outings etc and he would be nice enough to pick me up and take me home a few times. Now, it's been around a month after the intern and we've all gone back to uni (we go to different unis, in different cities). Our intern team talks in our group chat every now and then but that's pretty much all the interaction I have with him after the intern. that is, until 2 weeks ago he suddenly video called me out of the blue. He said it was because one of our intern friends was at his place. and due to poor connection, we ended the call and chatted afterwards. but he became from being friendly to giving short replies. so whatever i won't keep my hopes up. so a week gone by, and again, the only interaction was in that group chat. until last week, he called me again. this time he said it was because his roomies were fast asleep and his place was too quiet. but ofc, i was also asleep and by the time i got to my phone, the call was already disconnected, so we ended up just chatting again. and again at first he was very friendly, we started joking around about stuff and then his responses started to get short and what seemed to be kinduf forceful? So I thought maybe he was just lonely so whatever, tried not to think about it too much. But then just yesterday, he texted me again by sending a funny picture of this guy we know. I tried to keep the conversation going for once and not just follow what he does, but then again, it just... kind of ends there. I do admit, I'm kind of interested but I don't wanna start seeing something I wanna see. objective thoughts on what exactly he wants?

What Guys Said 1

• Well He keeps texting you and try to talk to you. Maybe he is having bad times or he is confuse about you and other girl. I did that once I like a girl but after we didn't meet for about 1 month I started to think in another girl but I still liked the first girl so I tried to keep taliking to her but I was confuse so sometimes I was not the best having a conversation.

Maybe you should give him sometime or tell him that he has changed a lot and you are wondering why.

What Girls Said 1

• She either likes you or she wants to keep you around as a friend or he's incredibly bored.