Doesn't sound like I have high standards or a lot of specifices when it comes to girls I would date?

I would want to date a girl who has a nice and kind personality. A girl who has an intellegent mind. And a girl who is beautiful and slender. I also want a girl who is white because I am white. And I like girls who are fashionable. I would also like a girl who has dreams to do something with her own and wants her own career. I do not like any tattoos on a woman or any piercings other then her ear lobes.

• Your standards are high.
  • You don't have high standards.
  • See results.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it does sound like you want the "full package" so to speak, like a great personality, plus intelligence, plus a fit body, plus a nice sense of style, plus ambition. I would say those are some pretty high standards.

• Do you have what it takes to actually have a girl like the one you described?

What Guys Said 1

• Lets see, "nice and kind" is kind of vague but I'd say about 1/4 of women are more or less nice and kind. 'Intelligent' is all about degree but let's keep your standard low and say 1/4 again. "Beautiful and slender"? One in 5 at the lowest standard. White is about 70% in the USA, fashionable, the widest possible characterization would be maybe half, own career maybe 2/3 no tats or piercings 2/3.

So, lets do the math. .25 x.25 x.2 x.7 x.5 x.67 x.67. that's.002 rounded off or one in 500.

Good luck!

• I you have a point with your math. But I would say that these traits kind of go together. If a girl wants to better herself physically then I would think she is someone who wants to be educated and wants her own career.

• There are some direct and some inverse correlations, the characteristics are not completely independent but for the purposes of exposition I don't think it's too inaccurate to assume they are.