Why do Girls Place so Much Value on "Feeling"?

Sometimes it completely confounds me that a man could have a good job, be well mannered, be stable, take care of himself, have goals, and be a provider, yet many women would drop a man like this simply because he's not good at being emotional. Women care more about how a man can make them "feel" rather than what I man can actually do to fulfill their lives and offspring. Why are women like this? Why does "feeling" matter more to women than anything else? To me it seems that women everywhere would be doing themselves a great service if they would think about relationship partners more logically.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm a woman with a good job, who is well mannered, stable, can take care of herself, has goals and provides for herself and her offspring then I don't need a man to do this, but I expect a man who is equal in most of these.
    What I really need from a man is not material things but a partnership, love, someone I can rely on, someone who makes my life richer through their presence. And there are lots of men out there who can give that in addition to being a functional human being. So why waste my time with someone who doesn't make me happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the point of being in a relationship with someone you don't feel nothing for?

What Girls Said 4

• Because when a woman is in a lot of emotional pain; as her partner, you're suppose to care. Instead of making her feel like shit. Or that her feelings don't matter. Relationships are SUPPOSE to be about how a person TREATS you. NOT about what a person does or does not have. Sorry, but some of us just prefer someone we can CONNECT with. Or else I'd be possibly engaged to guy that makes me feel low about myself. Instead of just being with someone that's RIGHT for me.

• So you would fuck a woman you weren't attracted to?
    You would be in a relationship with someone you had no feelings for?
    You choose partners based on logic?
    Why would it be different for women?

• Because there is life goes beyond material things such as money amd what you can provide.

• ITS THE WAY WOMEN ARE CREATED? just like men place value on respect! women like to be appreciated.
    you should embrace the differences between men and women instead of trying to change our biological makeup

What Guys Said 0