Would you date someone who has had minor cosmetic surgery?

Your appearance is something you cannot change and it plays a huge role in finding a partner. Life's not fair and some people are born ugly (fkn obviously , but some people forget this). You're treated poorly if you're ugly af even if you're a decent human being and so I believe cosmetic surgery is nothing to be ashamed of. People who have had or are planning on having plastic surgery just want to be accepted like everyone else. In fact, I think it's a sign that they're trying to make a positive change in their life. Anyways, I don't think it's fair to think poorly of someone for surgically altering their appearance.

I do believe you should always be honest with your parners and personally I wouldn't mind if a girl I was in a relationship had some form of cosmetic surgery.

Would you date someone how has had cosmetic alterations?

• Yes.
    46% (17)42% (8)45% (25)Vote
  • Most likely
    19% (7)32% (6)23% (13)Vote
  • Probably not
    32% (12)26% (5)30% (17)Vote
  • No.
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Minor as in :bouble chin correction, eyelid alterations, nose reshaping etc.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• i would. i've done it myself and would be understanding of someone who did it too. it was primarily health related though because i was worried about having melanoma, but cosmetic in a way too because it made me look better.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind at all as long as they are happy with it. If they had surgery and look good but perpetually feel the need for more, that sounds like a problem but I doubt most people are like that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• As long as it didn't look noticeable, and it didn't put their life/health at risk like tanning and skin bleaching do then I'm okay with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • If its something i wouldn't notice easily then yeah, but if its dramatic and really like out there and you can tell its surgery, i might think about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I've done it before and I would do it again if I had the money. I'd be a hypocrite otherwise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if it was penis enlargement surgery :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if they do it before I meet them and don't go to surgery anymore but I wiil be afraid that he want me to do surgery for being more pretty or have bigger boobs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I dont see a problem in it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • as long as i can't tell until she points it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if it really helps her self esteem and confidence then I can respect that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Define minor amount. Every definition is different. I wouldn't by the way

0|1
    0|0
    • Because you don't want ugly children or because you don't want an insecure girlfriend?