Have you ever met someone that you really liked and wanted to date but you cant?

hasn't it happened to you that you meet this person and you talk to them lots and everything but that person is not ready to date because he/she just wants to be single. Yet you patiently wait till they are ready to date.

• yes all the time
  • no not really

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope but I believe I am that person. I've put off dates from soo many guys simply stating that I am not ready..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Happened with a good friend of mine. I was ready but she was not, hence the polite decline...

What Girls Said 10

• If they want to be single, leave them alone and don't wait. It might just an excuse to reject you (cuz they don't like you the same way) or it could really be that they just want to be single or fuck around. Whatever the case is, it is not what YOU want. You are not on the same page. Find someone who is.

• If they're telling you that they're wanting to remain single when they know that you're keen on them then that suggests that they're letting you down gently.

• i have a guy that i really like but i know that he just want to have some fun and not anything serious so here i am waiting to be noticed. hoping that i can change his mind and i didn't even tell him that i like him hahaha

• No, because if I like someone, I will tell them! If I want to date someone. I ask them. Needless to say, I have been shot down in flames a few times. But that's life!.

• God, it happens to me countless times. Also, it hurts even more when you feel like there's a great connection and the person seems like your soulmate, and bam! You learn that they're happily taken by another person.

• That's s happened to me except I couldn't date them because they didn't want to date me because they didn't like me.

• Sure hope so..

• Yes. Actually this happens all the time but not because they want to be single, it just because it's hard for me to date someone at the moment but that doesn't mean i don't want to.

• Yes 😒 ...

• Lol so what do you do then? Do you wait or what?

• Well... i won't say wait... il hope... but i will try my best to move on..😟

• I had a "male friend" who I developed some feeling for.
    He began to treat me like more than I was but, he wasn't ready for anything (bc of a past relationship).
    I knew how to keep any feeling I had in check so we could continues what we had until I ended it bc I found someone I actually like and who liked me back.

What Guys Said 0