He has a girlfriend, do I tell him or keep quite?

We was once best friends so close then distenced as time went on.
When we was 18, got with his friends he got with mine and we looked out for eachother and just had a laugh...
We were friends for like a year or so, when hooked up on 2 completely separate occasions.
now he has a new girlfriend and we hooked up once since then. We aren't close like we used to be, but I've now gained feelings,, I knew deep down they existed all along, but I was young and didn't want to ruin our friendship. any way, they have suddenly surfaced for no reason and there just getting stronger... Do I tell him I like him even though he has a girlfriend & it changes nothing... Or because I know it changes nothing, just avoid him and pretend everything is normal... He's been with her a year now but as I only really see him after a drink, I find it hard to be around him now as we all know drink makes you feel worse!

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are synonymous with wanting something that doesn't belong to him, and needing something based on emotional familiarity... think about it, you are sharing this guy with HER the other woman, and women like men are territorial, but more so women... He has a girlfriend and that means leave him alone, respect that because you would not want it done to you. If you become the side chick now you will be in the future, take care in yourself and rise above that and date HIM when he is single.. don't mess up her shine by throwing SHADE.

Most Helpful Girl

• He has a girlfriend so the best thing that you can do is to let it be. Stay out of their relationship and quit messing around with this guy. Just be friends until he is single. These triangle relationships never work out and someone always gets hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you keep that to yourself. You need to respect their relationship and stay out of it.

• he is in a relationship if you love him let him go untill the day he is single. i would distance your self from him so you dont interfere with his relationship

What Girls Said 0