How important is height to girls? Does it affect attraction? Guys and girls can comment?

Do girls really care about height?

Suppose two guys are there...

Guy A - tall, handsome, funny, confident.

Guy B- 1 inch shorter than you, handsome, serious, confident.

Which guy you will go for?

Guys and Girls... your suggestions please.

• Guy A because he is tall.
  • Guy A because he is funny.
  • Guy A because he is funny and tall.
  • Guy B.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a guy who can make me laugh, instant attraction. I'll be honest though, I'm very attracted to guys who are much taller than me.
    The reason being is because it makes me feel more safe and secure. I grew up around tall guys so it's something I'm used to.
    Plus, it's not hard being really taller than me... I'm 5'2" leprechaun sized.

• This is a true answer from a girl.
      "The reason being is because it makes me feel more safe and secure. ".. Every woman wants to feel small, delicate, safe, sexy, comfortable...
      and she can never feel same way with a short guy.

• "Every woman wants to feel small, delicate, safe, sexy, comfortable..." lol what a bullshit.
      If she likes it, doesn't mean every one of us does. I'm no a damn puppy that needs to protected ffs...

What Girls Said 13

• An inch shorter isn't that big of a deal but I do prefer taller than me. I chose guy A because of the sense of humor, the height is an added bonus.

• I don't care if a guy is funny or serious. though I'd prefer a happy medium. or rather a fun loving guy who is serious. guys who tell jokes day and night are really annoying.

as far as height I prefer a guy within 2inches, in either direction, of me. though it's not a requirement. I wouldn't turn a guy down because he was taller or shorter than that.

• Yeah fun loving guy who loves his life...
      No one wants a drag in her life. BINGO

• I don't really give a damn about height or physique, just ask my 5'3" boyfriend. I'm 3 inches taller than him, but it doesn't matter. The only thing I miss is being able to wear heels on a date, I feel like I can't because I don't know how he feels about that kind of thing and I don't want to make him feel bad or anything. Otherwise though, I don't think about it.

• I opted for B , I find humour in a man sexy, I love men that can make me laugh, him being tall would be a bonus

• Not a great example ya know?
    An inch shorter isn't too bad. I'd prefer a guy taller than me, but it depends on his personality and how well we click.
    Humor is something I look for... Not to the point where he doesn't know when to be serious though

• Height is not a major factor. I'd take a funny guy over a serious one.

• I voted A because he is funny.

An inch shorter is not a big deal, especially at my height.

• I love funny guys and I love tall guys so definitely A. An inch shorter than me is 5'1" and sorry but that's too short for me. He'd have to be crazy perfect for me to be attracted to him.

• Height's not a big deal to me but I prefer funny over serious.

• A good sense of humour is always attractive. As long as the guy is taller than me, it's all good.

• Being that I'm only 5'1" it's hard to be shorter than me but I have dated some shorter guys who were tall to me. But I would have to choose guy A because I love funny guys.

• in this scenario i would take the tall guy but tall or short he doesn't matter. I choose the guy I'm more attract by his charism and personality. i liked guy who were shorter than me so he doesn't matter

• An inch of height difference isn't that much. I usually go for funny guys but it really depends.

What Guys Said 9

• it matters to a certain extent, and it all depends on the individual.

• Lol you nerds to stop being desperate for chicks really lol There are million chicks in different million things. I am 6'3sh and have like God like genes because I am jacked and athletic too and going pro at NFL in future bro. Altho it is true that they think wayy too far and would like a chance to be banging with a godlike genes guy over average genes guy because they unconsciously gonna think what if it ends up in other "way" but at same time. Our team RB is like 5'6 (but like jacked doe) and I definitely know he pull

• Can confirm, height is very helpful in life as a male

• Women want 1 of 3 things from guys:
    good genes
    security
    to be provided for

If you have 1 or more of these, then height isn't a problem.

• Height does play a factor for sure. Women only look at me because im 6 feet. I know a guy who had a crush on a girl who was crushing on me and she found him creepy and one reason was because of his height

• You have more than two choices. Don't get hung up on this.
    Girls like height because biology - he is better able to protect her. Practically, it's irrelevant. But no, girls don't want a guy shorter than her.

• I can't bring myself to date fat chicks. They have to be skinnier than me. Close to the same physique is okay but I prefer them to be a lot thinner than I am.

• I think a lot of girls are attracted to taller guys but everyone has their different preferences. This poll can't just decide whether this one girl you into will like you or not. Just incase, I don't want you to get hyped to get let down or vice versa.

• Kind of a bad poll to gauge this one.

Look if women had their pick most of us guys would be a couple of inches taller than their friends' boyfriends. We're sort of like that accessory she gets to show off and she wants to somehow say that her's is better than theirs. Being taller, prettier, funnier and so no are all good easy ways to communicate that.
    Now I'm not saying that this is why girls have boyfriends or even that it is important to them, but if you get to design your own partner you can bet most girls would make him tall. Which they'd probably happily trade out for a nice smile.