Do you guys think I was looking at her a lot & that's why she did this?

Do you guys think I was looking at her a lot & that's why she did this? Today at school I was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

What Girls Said 1

• I won't say dont look but I would say not get caught. If you got caught all those number of times, it may come off as creepy.

Enough of all this looking, why dont you go over and introduce yourself.

• So that's why she hide behind her friend when I I turn around to look at her at her. But I think that's why when she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me cause she got creeped out

• possibly. Maybe if you went over an warmed up a little , she won't think you are.

What Guys Said 0