It bothers me that guys may not think I'm beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a phase in my life, not too long ago, when I believed that I was the worst looking man on the plant, and no woman in the world would find me physically attractive. Now I feel at least average though, if not 'attractive'.

Just work on your self esteem, and things should fall into place. Good luck! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes you think that? Did someone say something? Try to think back to the moments you've been complimented and remember beauty starts with self love.

What Guys Said 14

• Tough Nuts mate.

Some people are attractive, Some people are not, Just gotta play the hand you were dealt in the DNA lottery unfortunately.

• The thing is not every guy you meet will think you are beautiful. All you need though is to meet, over time, enough that do to find one you want to have a meaningful, long term relationship with. When you meet him, he WILL think you are beautiful and he won't be bothered what other guys think so why should you?

• You play the hand you get in life. Happiness is about acceptance. What you lose in one hand you'll gain in the other. At the end for the day who gives a shit. Life's too short for worrying about things you can't change

• But are all people attractive to someone?

• Definitely. Attractions a funny thing. My ex wasn't beautiful. She was nice but no head turner. I remember being introduced to her in the pub when there was a big group of us. I said hi and I remember thinking I'd never wind up with her. Ended up chatting up 2 sisters who were lovely looking and went home with one of them at the end of the night. I was working as a bouncer a few months later and she was a dj at the gig. She came over all smiling and happy and I talked away to her when I could. Ended up sleeping with her that night. I thought it was a one night stand but the more I got to know her the more attractive she was becoming. I started really noticing her. She had beautiful eyes, those ice chip blue, swimming eyes that looked like carribean waters. Her smile was lovely too. I couldn't believe I thought she was plain. Her personality hooked me. She was a genuinely lovely person. She had a edge to her as well but deep down a heart of gold.

• Point is attraction grows and disappears depending on what's inside. That's what really hooks a person or repels them. Clean the inside and the outside shines as well. It doesn't matter what you look like physically

• Why do you think this?

• Oh well, never everyone is going to like you. That's life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

• But do everybody have somebody who think they beautiful?

• Not necessarily... But most people find someone eventually...

• What's the question?

• Most of the time it's just in people's heads. Maybe post a pic and ask for opinions? Guys on here are pretty good about it.

• There is always someone :)

• So what's your question

• Maybe you are, maybe you are not. I don't know.

• I think you're beautiful. And I'm a guy.

• Some people aren't meant to have relationships and are not attractive to people. That's how life is for those types.

The phrase "there is someone out there for everyone" is complete bullshit

• Why aren't they not mean't to have realationships?

• Because they are not attractive or desirable by the opposite sex no matter how hard they try :/

This describes me

• Im shure you are beutiful, some just dont see it.

• Where's yer picture so we can tell?

What Girls Said 10

• Not everyone sees the same "beautiful" if you start by loving and seeing beauty in yourself, the rest of the world will follow. ❤️

• Screw those guys. There's guys who'll find you attractive

• Yet every guy has a different definition to the term "beautiful"

• Why would you think that? You know beauty is not the one way ticket to a guys heart. You will just attract degenerates.

• Honestly, some guys won't find a certain girl attractive. But really, who gives a damn? You are beautiful the way you are!!! XOXO

• If you see your own beauty guys will start seeing it too, maybe the ones you've met aren't very responsive, i 've met those and sometimes it has nothing to do with you. Besides to some people you will be stunning while others will see you as unattractive, that is just how life works for everyone. if you work on your beauty on the inside it will start affecting your appearance too from what i've heard.

• I don't agree that ALL men think you are not beautiful. You just haven't met that guy who actually thinks you are beautiful. Do you think you are beautiful? You could show us a pic of yours too if you want.

• Not everyone will like you. For some you might appear ugly af, but for others pretty damn sexy. Just wait for the right person

• I just always think: beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

• Everyone has their own perception of beauty thus not every guy is going to be attracted to you.