Which is worse? Being able to count the amount of past girlfriend/boyfriend (s) you had on your fingers or loosing count?

You can add your opinion to this as well if you would like! 😊😊

• Being able to count the amount of past girlfriend/boyfriend (s) you had on your fingers
  • Loosing count of how many past girlfriend/boyfriend (s) you had

Most Helpful Guy

• For a woman losing count is worse cause it makes her a slut.

For a man being able to count them is worse cause it makes him a loser.

Most Helpful Girl

• Losing count sounds worst

What Guys Said 13

• Having no past or present girlfriend...

• Unable to even start counting :'(

• Being able to count on your fingers because if that's all you got than it probably means you're not good with people.

• If it's a commited relationship, then it's worse to lose count. If you can count on your fingers it means that at least some of them lasted, if you're not... wow, then you're being too unlucky or you'll have a great of being forever alone xD

• Too few is not enough.

• NOt gonna choose. I suck at Math so I wouldn't care.

I live in the now so the only thing that is important is how she is with me now. Is she a god person, is she likable, am I attracted to her, can I trust her, do we have something. That is what is important.

• Since it's about relationships, loosing count would be worse.

• to me the more you have had the less each one has meant to you. i prefer a meaningful relationship or a lot of them

• I lost count and I am pretty happy, so I guess A is my answer.

• Sucking at math is bad.. Mmk?

• I fail to see how number 1 is worse lol

• Why do you have to prevent it as a false dichotomy? I think both are fine, as long as you don't catch AIDS because of option b.

• I literally forgot how many of them were there. I'm yes man. I just keep getting new.

What Girls Said 2

• Losing count is way worse- I'd rather have a handful of meaningful relationships than a ton of failed ones.

• Losing count.