It is wrong that I think jealous, possessive and stalker men hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wrong? No. Dangerous? Definitely.

• Why dangerous?

• Why do you tell that they have no interest in the person, if they love them?

• They love the *idea* of the person. Not the person themself. They love let's say, a wife. They want a woman to be a wife, but they don't care about the person. They have this idea of what a wife is and does, and how having a wife makes them look, but they don't understand or care that although women become wives, they don't stop being people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever had a stalker? Because I have. No, it's not hot at all. It's not as glamorous as people think.

You're going to eat your words someday, I fear.

What Guys Said 8

• not really wrong... but its a bit weird.
    i guess some people like the attention...

• No, but it's definitely irresponsible and shortsighted with a high risk of abuse.

• You love possessive men which is a sign of dominance, its normal.

• Nope... But that's an odd requirement... You could say you like devoted, committed men who are always there for you whether you want them to be there or not

• yes, but that's sound cheesy to me

• Trust me... Cheesy is better than straight up creepy...

• i don't find it creepy, i think it's just show how much the person care

• Wrong? No.
    Boring? Yes.

• You must be very clingy.

• Yes, why?

• @Mesonfielde It's your feelings how control, you can do smoothing and regret after but you can't help it

• It isn't wrong but it probably isn't healthy

• No but it might lead to certain fetishes is all

What Girls Said 10

• not wrong, but it's weird definitely.

• It's not wrong, it's just... worrying. You won't be thinking it's all fun and games if God forbid you actually acquired a stalker. Believe me.

• You mean Christian Grey? Hell no ;)

But it's hard to differentiate between him and creeps, it's like a needle in haystack :(

• Christian Grey was abusive with a hint of childhood trauma. The last book that came out confirms that he didn't feel anything towards the main protagonist and just used her, toying around with her because he could.

• @Mesonfielde but he fell in love with her, he just didn't know it because he tried to let go of her but he couldn't - although he was abusive he was different with her like never before.

But you're right, it's because he's portrayed as young and hot why so many girls like myself are into him. If he was an old bald 40 year old most girls would call the police.

• Clearly you have never been stalked.

• I guess it can be hot... To an extent. Remember that there should always be a limit otherwise u might end up in a very unhealthy relationship

• oh you probs think Christian Grey is hot then eh?

• OMG!!! I thought I was the only chick who thought possessive/stalkery men to be hot. But I try my best to stay away from them bc they come with issues which leads to toxic relationships. All in moderation ;)
    Best wishes

• Thank you, it's good to hear i'm not alone :)

• I think so, because that sounds like an unhealthy relationship to me

• Nope. Just a bit strange, and possibly dangerous. That's all. :)

• That's what a man IS.