Im miserable after the break up, what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• give in to the misery. it helps. experience it. learn from it. own it. this is your pain. fucking deal with it and come out like a champ on the other side.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take time for yourself and do something different, like trying new hobbies or workout. Meet friends, eat good food, watch movies! I went through a rough breakup and I promise you will get better!!!

What Guys Said 11

• Indulge in activities you enjoy doing, take a vacation, hang out with your female friends etc. Anything to keep your mid off your ex. :)

• I agree with @aficionado take a break and go somewhere. Get away from things that remind you of the person and celebrate being on your own again!

• why so miserable?

• Chocolate.

• embrace the pain so you can let the pain go. it'll make you stronger. I know it sounds stupid but I say it from experience.
    I hope you'll find a guy who will have a happy and top notch relationship with you in any possible way.

• Move on. Go to a comedy club or see a film or go to a nightclub (if you are allowed).

• Change.

• Cry out loud.
    Break the vessels.
    Kick the pillow.
    Listen to sad songs.
    Love yourself, get up.
    You're beautiful. You're powerful. You're new beginning.

• Be miserable for a bit. It stops. Then you'll be happy.

• Do things you like to cheer you up. Maybe go see a film with your best friend or by yourself :)

• I don't know the reason of your breakup but one thing I know very well. I had breakup too before two months and I learnt this. I was living my life happily when I wasn't with her and I know how to live without her so it doesn't matters to me anymore whether she is with me or not. If she doesn't want me in her life then why am I being sad? Life is much more better without this kind of people. try to read books, watch tv seasons, movies and do whatever pleases you and keep yourself busy.

What Girls Said 0