Girl's, how would you like a guy to show you he likes you without him speaking?

I really like a girl who is the same age as me (15) I have no clue if she likes me back but I wanna show her I like her because she's my first crush. Hopefully she'll show me a sign after I show her and then I'll know if it's OK to ask her out, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's kinda hard if you don't speak. We would prefer if you just talked to us and gave us special attention. But if that's not the case then you could give her a note or a little something. Give her a smile, wave hi, give a small gift, some of your food. Do things that you would do for no one else. You could stare at her and get caught on purpose.
    Just do little things, little things can be the most important things to us. So start out small
    I hope this helps!
    Anymore questions, just ask!

• That's really helpful, thanks so much but how do I tell if she knows what I'm doing and likes it/doesn't like it.

• Why would a friend tell her to do it?

• Like a dare, just for fun. Like my boyfriend was dared to say hi to me in the weirdest way possible. But I doubt that a friend told her to take a pic with you.
      She probably just wanted a picture of you.
      I mean who doesn't want a picture of the person they like.
      So, there's hope she likes you. You just have to do your part and just hope he rest should fall into place.

What Girls Said 4

• Eye contact. It's really affective. :)

• if she is a tomboy then ask her to go mad riding if she is a girly girl then ask to go on a dinner date

• Ok well my first question for you is how do you know this girl?

• She's my sisters friend.

• You should tell her before you do anything else

• why? She's just going to tell the girl i like. And she'll make fun of me.

• Without speaking? That's gonna be really tough! Maybe send her a romantic

What Guys Said 0