How many guys are truly faithful?

You don't have any physical or emotional relationships with any woman other than your partner? I just want to know if there are good guys out there. Seems there are very few.

• Yes. i am a one woman man
  • No. I like having side chicks secretly
Lmao. Who is the chick that voted " likes having sidechicks". Lol
Ok I just did this pole because I hear a lot of friends complaining about cheaters, guys being secretive with phones and etc. I was wondering if my guy is rare. He is faithful and has no passwords on anything. Doesn't hide his phone or anything from me. He simply adores me. I hear so many horror stories just wanted to know how many good guys are out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really is a matter of adverse selection. Most men are faithful and therefore not chasing skirts when in relationship. When single they're less likely to go after every hot chick trying to get laid. Some men are not faithful and are looking for more fun. When a single attractive woman is looking for a man she'll be approached by disproportionatelly more players because they're a lot more active than the average guy. Add to that the complete lack of parental guidance for a boy as to how a decent man should act and treat a woman and the odds are somewhat against the girl. Unfortunately that is also becoming true for men looking for a faithful girl. I guess the best filter for players is to make them wait. As in a couple of months. They are in general impatient. Only a guy who actually have feelings for the girl will wait for her and then stick with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a few guys who are faithful out there. It's just hard to find them.

What Guys Said 62

• I have not been unfaithful once in 43 years of romantic relationships.

• I've never cheated on anybody. You said women are better at cheating and hiding it than men though, and I've had some women tell me they were single, have sex with me, then later reveal that they had boyfriends and they never found out, so that's probably true. Men and women are as bad as each other.

• I know that there are some guys out there that being faithful is not something that comes easy to them.. those ones do not like any thing that may to them be viewed as a commitment, and if one was to get a women pregnant.. well instant single mother and watch how fast the guy runs.. it is sad to know these types are out there.. but being unfaithful could have been even going on even back in the stone age and is present still to this day.. glad I am not one of those kinds of guys.

• I am, always have been and always will be completely faithful to my partners I will not however get rid of me female friends as I value my friendship with both men and women just as much as I value my relationship with my partner.

• I can honestly say i dont have any physical or emotional connections with any other Woman, only with My Girlfriend and thats easy for me because when someone means as much to you as she does to me things like being faithful and commited come naturally and easy because without her you see and know, no you

• Yes, I am a one woman man, I mean my thinking, my morals, values are very strong and very high as well. However I want to be single till death.

Yes, I do believe that there are men who are faithful, even in today's world.

• I have always been faithful to my woman... it isn't like I have had plenty of chances in my life, but it comes back to having a conscience and the fact that my parents raised me to respect women.

• There aren't few, most guys are one man guy.

• I think, overall, more women cheat then men. And since women have to have an emotional attachment, it is a lot worse...

• That is not true! Guys cheat more than girls. Explain why you said that women cheat more than men.

• @JaneDoefoheo why would you ask that? it is never ok for a man to hit a woman unless it is self defense. Of course it is never ok for a woman to hit a man either, but they do all the time.

• I do not want to date anyone because people always say that I am ugly.

• The very fact you are asking this is sad :/

• I like having side chicks, but not secretly... I am still faithful, I just don't have the same parameters in a relationship as you do. My faithfulness is constituted by other criteria.

• I haven't had a partner, yet. But I imagine I would break up if I were unhappy.

• I think having a "side chick" is too much work. I also hate lying. But most of all when I am in a relationship i consider myself to be in relationship so I stay faithful.

I know you didn't ask but research shows that women cheat just as much as men.

• I made the mistake of getting married in my early 20s, and could not stay faithful. I am in my 30s, and have met the woman of my dreams. I know she is the one, because I don't see myself ever straying from her. So, when U meet the ONE, I think most people will remain truly faithful.

• None! Zero! Sorry

• I'm one of them. Yes, I'm attracted to strangers, it's what made me realize I was straight when I 1st hit puberty. But do I wanna fuck them? No. I was taught that sex was a very serious and discrete thing for only 2 partners who truly love each other to share. And I have always believed it, I'm following it, and waiting for the right person. Seeing the majority of the world break this rule and have sex just for the heck of it just seems awkward... last time I checked that was called being a slut/prostitute or just an unclassy man who can't control his hormones. No offense to people who do have sex for the heck of it with multiple partners, but seeing it as the norm feels awkward, and defying all I was taught about sex.

• Yes. I am a one woman man

• I would like to think of myself as one such guy. Albeit I haven't been in a relationship.

• I am that kind of guy

• You should look up Helen Fisher, she is a researcher who specializes in Love, Sex, Relationships, Cheating etc... She has at least 1 TedTalk and a bunch of other content on YouTube and other places on the net.

• I'm completely monogamous and all that.

• i hate cheating, its disrespectful and only hurts my loved one and in the end myself aswell. Why bother going through all that when i have my woman waiting at home for me to come.

• Depending on the nature of the relationship. If I'm looking for a monogamous relationship than I will only be with one woman. If I'm in an open relationship then I will be with several.

• There are plenty of guys that are faithful. Most of the men I know don't cheat on their wife/gf. I probably know of more marriages ruined by the woman cheating than the man.

• I've cheated many times on many different girlfriends with many different girls. I like it so I went with B. However I've kind of stopped doing that recently. I think I'm maturing.

• I've never cheated and have been cheated on by 3 women, so I am quite jaded and believe women are the cheaters,

• Maybe 10% of the entire world?

• Only dated 1 person and this year is our 30th anniversary. by the way no cheating we'll be together forever we are best friends.

• i am a one woman man.

• regarding your update the ones that swing that way or have a guy on the side

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 11

• I don't get the whole side chick shit.
    If you want side chicks don't have a partner.

• very interesting poll.

• Very few. Men are biologically inclined to seek mates. There are men who don't cheat, of course, but most men do cheat.

• I don't know! how could i!

• I think a lot are very faithful. My boyfriend is very faithful to me at least. And hell, haha, he's not the only one or probably even close to the best at it.

• If you're constantly running into cheating assholes, it's time to look at the common denominator.

• blaming her for their actions doesn't make much sense

• I wanted to do one for women also to see how many of them are faithful. Seriously chill!!!

• You made a claim about there being very few faithful men.

I don't really understand your "chill!!!" comment, you're the one freaking out, going "wtf", using multiple exclamation marks.😆

• I think most guys are faithful.

• Most GOOD men are faithful simply because men don't require as much as women do. So as long as you spend time with him and make sure he's pleased sexually, I don't see why he would even need to cheat. Most men are very simple.

• So if I am not pleased sexually, I can cheat?

• I never said that. It's not right if a guy does it either.

• Many many guys

• I think it's the same for both guys and girls