How was your first date?

what did you do? for how long did it go? did you kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• It lasted almost 6 hours it was so awesome she kissed me on the cheek at the end

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean first date ever, or first date with current bf? Cuz they went verrrryyyy differently haha

• first date ever =)

• Oh damn lol, that was a tinder date (bad choice on my part). Haha
      We met up for lunch and it was really awkward. He talked about how much he loves weight lifting, and I'm mentioned I like to work out too and he laughed and called me fat lol. Then we saw a movie, where he was on his phone the whole time and then told me the story about how he was arrested. Haha

• what a jerk lol I hope the date you had with your current boyfriend was better than that lol

What Guys Said 2

• I never had a first date!

• Went to see a movie. I was so nervous I mocked the movie the whole time. It didn't go very well.

What Girls Said 1

• it was great! we went to have some dinner and then walked around the city, it was good coz we got to talk a lot :) it went for like 5 hours and nope, we didn't kiss