Frustrated with guys who want to talk, but not go out?

It seems like instead of picking real losers who are abusive or shady, I've migrated to a different kind of man: one that will talk on and off for months, may even bring up going out, but will never turn those words into actions.

Example: Met this guy on OkCupid a few weeks ago. He asked to meet that weekend. I had already made plans to go to Six Flags with a friend and told him I couldn't, but could the next. Well, he had plans that weekend (last weekend) and we've talked every other day for the last week or so. He knows I am on Spring Break and even asked if I'm going with the flow for my plans. Yet, he hasn't attempted to tell me if he's free, which he said he would keep me updated on when we realized we both were busy for those two weekends.

I just didn't respond back to his second message last night and still haven't responded today. I've felt the connection dwindling on my side and nowhere did I feel he might hint at a date this weekend. I feel like if I jump at the chance of a date, I am desperate. And if I put myself first, it fucks over my chances. I've just given up. I'm tired of playing text and no meeting up. I don't even know why I'm just dropping off the earth, but I can't even find it in me to reply to him. I've seen this scenario play out too many times.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess he is all talk no action, seems like he is to scared to meet, I guess I wouldn't have lasted that long unless your just talking to him until you find someone else

What Girls Said 2

• THIS IS MY PROBLEM TOO! if you really like him then try telling him how you feel and if he reacts badly then he's not worth it and you will honestly just get hurt. on the other hand if he really likes you then nothing would stop him from being with you and maybe he just needs to realise that

• If you're tired of it, then stop contacting him overall.