Does anyone feel like they're in a almost perfect relationship?

every time I get into a relationship (I've only had 2 serious relationships) or want to date a guy I find something about them that I don't like & can't accept, ever. I linger onto things and I feel like im never going to be happy with someone.
What bothers you the most in your relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfect relationship?

Well 100% perfect relationship is not possible, because 100% compatibility is not possible as well, however yes your relationship can be near perfect if there is high compatibility say above 80% but less than 100%. In that case you will be on a common ground and so things will be smooth and there is will be almost no fights, no dislikes and so on.

Yes, that's true everyone will have some flaws, some imperfections. Hence there is nothing wrong if you have high standards and there is nothing wrong if you want a person who will give you high compatibility, however you need to keep some room for error, say at least 10-15%.

Well, I have never been in a relationship , but I just wanted to give my opinion

What Guys Said 3

• There is no such thing as the perfect thing in life.. relationships, or anything else.. all must be maintained to work.. they do not just show up out of the blue

• There's a line where having standards is fine and all, but you have to stop and think how realistic they really are. If you're completely sure you're looking for all the right things FOR you, then it's just a matter of patience. Maybe the right guy hasn't come yet, it may happen or not.

• The girls who linger onto things for so long. things

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I'm in a perfect relationship, been dating for quite a while and everything about him is perfect, even his flaws. :)

I think you just need to stop overthinking about the person your with, maybe you just haven't found the correct guy yet

• I'm not in a relationship