Ladies >23, need your help! any other one is appreciated. anyone?

I met a girl on fb like on Sunday.
We have been talking for like a week now. The story is that she broke up with her ex-bf two months ago, and she spent two years with him. Yesterday we were talking at 1am, and she said that her ex-bf called and was sorry, blablab. I told her that if i were him i will never let you go, as to increase her self esteem since she is looking forward to it, she said that i dont know her enough to say so...
Here the atory begins!
After that she said that she needs a friend to be on her side more like a brother to stand by, bref.. She said that its bothering her every guy she meets he ends up liking her...
so what Im asking is that is she puting me in a friendzone or I do have hope to be with her later on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Abort! Abort! Abort!
    Don't do this to yourself bro your gonna get all heartbroken.
    She'll use you as a shoulder to cry on then probably fuck her ex then probably get heartbroken again then use again and most likely you'll never even get any action.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Take her at her word: she's not ready to be in a relationship. Move on, find someone else to date. (Because also, it's kind of a crappy move to go in with the approach, "I'm only going to be her friend so that later I can be her boyfriend." The friendship should be genuine, not with an ulterior motive. So again, move on, find someone else to date.)

• I think you are friendzoned my friend. Sorry..

• She's not interested dumbass, get a clue. She's told you she needs someone to be there for her as a brother, she doesn't need you trying to get with her at any given opportunity.

• It's quite obvious. She is putting you in the friend-zone.

What Guys Said 1

• U are urself putting urself in friends zone...
    Tell her u like her romantically and walk away...
    If she likes u she will let u know otherwise let her go