Do women with saggy breasts have a chance at dating successful men?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. There are a lot of successful men that have no game and suck with women. Settling in the long run.

2. Less attractive females can go on to bag a great guy who loves her for who she is and finds her beautiful.

So I think it's possible. But less likely, unless he's a successful man that isn't that good with women. If he doesn't think he has a lot of options, then like unsuccessful men that feel the same way he'll take what he can get and be a little needy. If he has a semblance of understanding of women, he'll most likely aim for either the most beautiful women or equally successful women. Finding a beautiful woman that is loyal and a good personality in the long run is better than dating a perfect 10 in looks that will probably cheat on you. He's gonna aim for quality.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Not sure how to take that.

Anyway, I prefer saggy breasts.

You read that right, I have always prefered saggy breasts. I'm not alone in this point of view either.

Many other men (not necessarily a majority) but many, love saggy breasts like I do.

I don't think a man's success plays into it.
    Men like what they like.

• Lol dude you always say that

• @ikissedtheskyonce

I can't remember the exact circumstances, but I'm pretty sure that I could count my age on my hands when I started to feel this way about breasts. That would be 40+ years of a consistent preference on my part. Not likely that I'm changing my view any time soon. So yeah, my consistent messaging on GaG on this subject is to be expected.

I do feel a responsibly to present this perspective. The reason being that unlike let's say, a woman's hair color, for which men and women both have varied and diverse preferences, it always seems to be the case that women universally prefer perky boobs over boobs that sag. This absolute preference then gets projected onto ALL men. The fatalistic structure of the asker's question gives evidence for this powerful and pervasive projection.

[continued]

• The woman I lost my virginity to had saggy boobs. I had all I could do to convince her that I liked them. She was sure that I was telling her a white lie rather than expressing my true feelings.

I remember her saying at the time that she "knew what men liked" and that she wasn't it. My enthusiastic nakedness in her bed, just barely overcame the stereotype she held for the preferences of all men regarding a woman's breasts.

• Men aren't going to care that much if your breasts sag. Be yourself, win him over with your personality.
    I'm guessing that other than your chesticles having a more extreme angle to their dangle, you're a perfectly attractive female given that you didn't mention any other possible obstacles. Aside from your lacking self confidence, that is.

Seriously though, if you're compatible with the guy, he's gonna be totally on board with your sweater stuffers. We're men, we love the fun bags! And if he is the successful man you're looking for, and he does care that much, you can always ask him to buy you a boob lift for Christmas.

• How successful and how saggy?

• yeah man. totally.

• Of course!

• There are plenty of studies that say that successful men, on average, prefer women with smaller breasts so good luck.

Lets also be real for a moment. I know that if I was a successful man I would be a lot more picky both in looks and in personality. Most guys find saggy breasts not a turn on at best and a complete turn off at worst. So just imagine what a group of guys that typically prefer small breasts would think.

Your best bet is to lose some weight to make those boobies look as neat as possible.

• I would think so

• I know this sounds crazy but... guys don't date women just because of their boobs.
    also, everyone has their personal preferences and for many, saggy boobs aren't a deal breaker or any problem at all

• yes you have the same chance as everyone else.

• Why do I get the feeling that this world is continuing to implement the "survival of the fittest" practice?

• Yes they do... breasts don't define a girl. Not every man is that shallow but judging by what girls are saying it seems like way too many men are shallow which is quite a shame to be honest.

• A chance yes.

• Yes you have a chance at dating men, it shouldn't be a problem and its normal to feel that way. I see tons of topics here about women asking if their breasts are ok, they are.

• are they saggy cuz you're a mom or saggy because you're a senior citizen?

• It's possible, but you're less likely.

• Angelina Jolie doesn't have her breasts. She does just fine.

• What is the connection?

• What are we talking about here? Tie a knot saggy or a little droopy or what?

• Two things
    1 define saggy
    2 definitely

Oh one more thing how old are you?

• Yes, anyone has a chance to date a man they see as successful

• there is so many things except boobs men consider in women

• Yes, any woman has a chance at dating successful men.

• Depends. What kind of saggy breasts?
    Like two huge low hanging pillows, or
    Like two oranges in tube socks?

• Rich men? No they do not.

• How would he even know that before a couple of dates have happened?

And well, duh. Personality actually trumps boobies. Although we do like boobies...

Boobies, hehe.

• They have a better chance than men with small penises. Consider yourself very lucky that you are a woman.

• sure, no problem if you have a nice butt

• How bad are we talking here?

What Girls Said 9

• I have saggy big boobs! lol NOW WHAT? Who wants this! lol

• @Artist10 I was simply responding to your immature assumption that you think women who say they have saggy breasts are exaggerating. Yet again what do I know? I'm a woman with big breast so obviously I know nothing about boobs

Grow up

• @ikissedtheskyonce Too many insecurities cause of boob size around here, most men dont care and if they do then they are too picky for u to even bother. Thats really what I wanted to say, so the lady who asked, yea u can find men.

• What are breasts that are saggy got to do with dating successful men? Breasts can sag for a few reasons, I have had 36G cups since I was 19 and due to the weight and volume they are no longer perky and the fact that I've breastfed two kids and I'm almost 42 hasn't helped but I've found that my breasts haven't held me back in life.

• I bet you have had lots (and lots) of guys more than a little interested in your "less than perky" breasts. 👀

• It's called a bra, darling. They work wonders.

• Well, I'd like to think that women are more than just a pair of boobs, so there's that.

• yea of course why not. You probs have more to offer then jut your boobs! :)

• that would really depend on the preferences of said men

• With a push up bra yes

• Men like breasts period
    They do not care if they sag

• Depends on how much they sag. Down to the navel is pretty low but still fine. Tucking them into your belt or any lower could be kinda a deal breaker.

• @bigbear83 have you ever witnessed this?

• @COCOCHANEL usually that's just in older gals, like 50+ and even then it's rare. Very large-breasted women, for obvious reasons, are going to sag much more at any age than the more modestly endowed females. I've known a few gals though that had super saggy breasts, not large, just saggy. Think party balloons like 2 weeks after the bash... Or a fried egg hanging on the wall. And wasn't due to kids, no kids. Nature does odd things sometimes.

• This question is ridiculous