My ex is trying to come back, should I try again?

she's never cheated, never flirted with nobody else, but the whole issue is, her dad died, then she broke up with me, she then also rebounded to a new guy. They break up and couple months later, she says she was "In a different state of mind because of her dad. and didn't know what she was doing" she's adopted. But she says she's changed, and gotten over all the drama, and i want to believe it, but i dont wanna get hurt. Im man enough to try again and see what happens, because she was special to me.. What do you guys think?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should try again. When we're in pain we do things without thinking sometimes. If you care about her and she wants to be with you, I say give it a go.

• Personally I would leave it as I think that death is one of the times when you need to turn to people who mean something to you. Granted, people react differently to bereavement, but I would be suspicious that she could not turn to you during that horrendous time. Also, she is also using it as a reason for her behaviour - she could have asked for space and some time. What happens if something else happens and it tears her apart? Is she going to run away again?

• Your right. And i have asked all these questions, believe me. But sometimes when you love someone, trying again couldnt hurt anyone. That was the first time we broke up..

• In that case to stop yourself from debating everything in your head and your heart taking over, give it another shot and see how it plays out. Start out courting and see how it feels. Don't make any promises and don't give her the impression that everything is right back where you left off - straight afresh. I wish you the best with it.

What Guys Said 1