Did I mess up bad with my girlfriend last night? What do you think?

To cut the story short me and my were coming back from a dinner and on the expressway there was this mustang and so i moved over so he could ovetake me, but he pulled beside me and wanted to race. My girlfriend knew what was going on and she kept telling me no, but i did anyways. I beat the guy and was happy but my girlfriend was not. She told me that i never listen and that it's dangerous and so on. I tried to say sorry but then when we got to her house she said that she hates when i go fast and again i tried to say sorry and she said it's not a joke and i always say the same thing. She pretty much just went inside and didn't say bye.

Should i get her flowers? and say i'm sorry that way. I just didn't want to say to the guy "my girlfriend won't let me", it would make me look bad kind of. Overall i do think my girlfriend is pretty mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Say sorry however you want but make sure that you also promise not to drive like that with her in the car anymore.

You know it bothers her but you do it anyways - that is very inconsiderate.

• Yeah i won't race with her in the car, she had a problem with me going too fast before but i have limited my speed now. I will get her flowers, write a note and say a proper apology. Yeah i won't race with her in the car again

Most Helpful Guy

• loool... im gonna say two things...
    One.. dont ever apologize for using your natural given testosterone, man, someone challenged you, you didn't back down like a bitch (and you won too)
    Two... regardless of testosterone, if someone else is gonna be in the crossfire.. for example.. someone sitting in your car during a race, for their safety, its best to let go. back out, for them.. makes you the bigger man.
    as for fixing this... dude, you have apologized twice... or so.. tell her you won't do it again and let it marinate in her head, women are emotional complicated creatures, they aren't immediate like us. just plant the seed and let it grow, she'll be back.
    you keep apologizing and she'll use that as yet ANOTHER reason to be upset with you.

• lol "women are emotional complicated creatures". well i will get her flowers and say a proper apology to her.

• then after that... back off... no more. and leave the apology in the flowers...

What Girls Said 3

• I'd seriously start grovelling to make it up to her if you love her. She told you that she was scared and yet you continued. Not only did you put your life in danger by speeding but also your girlfriends.

• yeah i understand, i will get her flowers and write her a note. I hope that does the trick and also say a proper "sorry". I won't do that again, cause she was pretty mad at me

• haha thanks for sharing. That was cute but yeah you can get her flowers with a note.

• how is this cute haha? and yes i will flowers and write a note. i never did the note thing but i hope it can work

• glad to say everything is ok :)

• awesome

• This reminds me of the Fosters episode a few weeks but lol. That's not cool bro.

What Guys Said 7

• She has a right to be really and you scared her. It's a stupid thing to do, dangerous and you risked not only your own life but hers as well. Yes apologize, flowers anything and everything. Good luck.

• He should do what I recommended

• Yes or at least let her out of the car. I get how the excitement took over but this will be how she likely feels and sees things.

• yeah, i won't do it again, i'll take her for a surprise dinner next week too

• Take her out somewhere... cool and romantic and surprise her or give her a hand written note of how awesome she is And all bla bla bla...
    She will love it and forget what happened.. And tell hey they you won't do it again or at least try not to do it again Lol...
    Girls are sensitive like that... Just handle it with maturity... Like she is a small child or something :-P

• You just need to apologise and say I won't happen again, then grow the fuck up and never do it again. Who cares what some other idiot thinks?

• You should drive your car straight into her house while she's sleeping in it. Just put a brick on your gas pedal while your car is facing her house and jump out and watch as hilarity ensues.

• Yes do anything you can to apologise. You let your ego get in the way of the protection of your passenger and girlfriend.

• Flowers and Easter chocolates lots of them.

• lol i said would i meet up with her today, yeah i'll get chocolate too

• 0|0